For entertaining reading

I just went over there to see what the "diehards" are posting. Some funny stuff. A lot of crying over the Master Card "Priceless" parody. Seems Pats fans don't have much of a sense of humor, especially after their team gets it's a$$ handed to them by a Colts team they were so sure they owned.

PTR

I just went over there to see what the "diehards" are posting.  Some funny stuff.  A lot of crying over the Master Card "Priceless" parody.  Seems Pats fans don't have much of a sense of humor, especially after their team gets it's a$$ handed to them by a Colts team they were so sure they owned.

PTR

497487[/snapback]

Wow. I see what LA was talking about in that other thread. They were showing highlights from the late 3rd, early 4th quarter. The camera hit the stands for a second to show half the seats empty. Talk about front runners. :o

Wow. I see what LA was talking about in that other thread. They were showing highlights from the late 3rd, early 4th quarter. The camera hit the stands for a second to show half the seats empty. Talk about front runners.  :o

497517[/snapback]

All their Patsie house flags and tee shirts will become car washing rags at the first losing season.

Oh, the humanity!

All their Patsie house flags and tee shirts will become car washing rags at the first losing season.

Oh, the humanity!

497526[/snapback]

70, 000+ Pats fans just became Giants fans again as of 12:11AM. There will be a run on Shockey and Manning jerseys today.