I can't believe I am going to admit this

Rayzer32

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are Warner's two other Lombardi trophies?

497423[/snapback]

So, Bruschi (We're not worthy!) is your only hope????? Hahahahahah, what now asswipe? Your team officially blows. I am also admitting our team blows, but NE blowing is the best thing since sliced bread.

Unlike Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!).

I just realized...Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) is the first player ever to come back and play TWO games after a stroke.  The guy is a true hero.  I can't believe they're not giving him his due tonight.  This announcing team sucks! 

:o

497358[/snapback]

Heehee ;)

So, Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) is your only hope?????

Sadly, yeah.

Hahahahahah, what now asswipe?

Uncalled for. Grow up.

Your team officially blows.

You'll get no argument from me. Our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down, our WRs can't catch, Dillon is dancing instead of hitting holes, and our OL sucks. The only redeeming quality is Brady, but he, apparently, can win only every other game by himself.

Sadly, yeah.

Uncalled for.  Grow up.

You'll get no argument from me.  Our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down, our WRs can't catch, Dillon is dancing instead of hitting holes, and our OL sucks.  The only redeeming quality is Brady, but he, apparently, can win only every other game by himself.

497476[/snapback]

I remember telling you, not personally, but NE trolls in gneneral, that Corey Dillon is a worthless POC. Always has been, always will be. Yeah, he may have gotten you to a SB, but so did Antowain. Corey Dillon is a douchebag, and I have him on my fantasy team.

I remember telling you, not personally, but NE trolls in gneneral, that Corey Dillon is a worthless POC.  Always has been, always will be.  Yeah, he may have gotten you to a SB, but so did Antowain.   Corey Dillon is a douchebag, and I have him on my fantasy team.

Well, Dillon in 2004 was better than Antowain ever was for us, but Patrick Pass has certainly run better this year.

You'll get no argument from me.  Our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down, our WRs can't catch, Dillon is dancing instead of hitting holes, and our OL sucks.  The only redeeming quality is Brady, but he, apparently, can win only every other game by himself.

497476[/snapback]

HD, I admire you for your bravery ! Getting bashed by fans of a team that sucks more than yours.

I was among those that thought the run had to end sometime no matter how much the NE machine was primed with good drafting, good backups, good coaches etc. But finally it has come to pass and NE seems to be in serious decline. At such a time, previously dominating teams get smashed 'cos those that were formerly at the receiving end see their chance of getting revenge. See the Bills & Bulls in the 90s.

But in all honesty, I wish the Bills will have a run like NE's and have the rest of the league hate/admire us. The Colts seem to be on their way to be the dominant AFC team but I don't think they will go undefeated this season.

As a side comment, I really enjoyed the commentators and have aprpeciation for Al Michaels and Madden. They are levels above others of their profession. Name one duo that does such a kick-a$$ job.

The record doesn't lie. No Charlie Weis and without a strong Defense means we're seeing the real Brady...a slightly better than average QB. Gaudy numbers? Yes. But if you've listened to the droning of the Pats fans over the years all that counts are wins. 4-4 record.

They've bashed Maning for 4 years over stats but no wins when it counted.

But the injuries! But Dillon is hurt! But-but-but-but!.......4-4. Average.

The record doesn't lie.  No Charlie Weis and without a strong Defense means we're seeing the real Brady...a slightly better than average QB. Gaudy numbers?  Yes.  But if you've listened to the droning of the Pats fans over the years all that counts are wins.  4-4 record.

But the injuries!  But Dillon is hurt!  But-but-but-but!.......4-4.  Average.

497658[/snapback]

As Madden was saying last night "at some point everybody has to get beyond their own 'ya-buts' " Looks like NE is entering their ya-but era.

Where'd I say that?  I was merely commenting on your absurd Warner/Brady comparison.

497647[/snapback]

Ok, now I'm sad that you're an idiot with no reading comprehension.

I said that neither Brady and Warner deserve Hall of Fame consideration yet (people were saying Warner was HOF-bound after his first few years with the Rams). Nothing less, nothing more. But you apparantly wanted to take it as a personal insult to Brady.

Thus my :devil:

CW

Where'd I say that?  I was merely commenting on your absurd Warner/Brady comparison.

497647[/snapback]

Off of the current topic :devil: ,

Heard any early noises about the Pat's draft needs next year?

I'd think that replacements for McGinest and Harrison(?) might be priorities.

Off of the current topic :devil: ,

Heard any early noises about the Pat's draft needs next year?

I'd think that replacements for McGinest and Harrison(?) might be priorities.

Pats just need to get younger in a lot of areas. They could look at RB, since they've now been burned TWICE by giving a big extension to a 30+ year old back. They definitely need help in the secondary and some youth at LB. A big time WR might be nice as well.

Mostly, I just want guys who don't get injured every time they plant wrong.

The record doesn't lie.  No Charlie Weis and without a strong Defense means we're seeing the real Brady...a slightly better than average QB. Gaudy numbers?  Yes.  But if you've listened to the droning of the Pats fans over the years all that counts are wins.  4-4 record.

But the injuries!  But Dillon is hurt!  But-but-but-but!.......4-4.  Average.

Brady went 9-7 in '02 with a crap defense and no running game. It happens. Doesn't take away from the THREE times he won the Super Bowl.

Brady went 9-7 in '02 with a crap defense and no running game.  It happens.  Doesn't take away from the THREE times he won the Super Bowl.

497800[/snapback]

Keep polishing those, uh...trophies, HD. You're making my point. No top 5 defense and your boy Brady falls back to earth. The only reason he won't be exposed even further this season for the slightly above average QB he really is, is because your schedule is pretty damn soft from here on out. But keep padding those stats and trotting out excuses while you gaze longingly at those Lombardis. Better get some binoculars, though, because they are getting farther and farther away.

On the bright side, I'm told there's a few Shockey jerseys left. Better catch that Giants bandwagon like the rest of NE. Don't want to miss out.