My favorite time of year is coming....

Just Jack

ABC Family has announced their schedule for the Christmas season.....

ABC FAMILY AIRS OVER 150 HOURS OF HOLIDAY PROGRAMMING DURING EIGHTH ANNUAL ‘25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS’ EVENT

497289[/snapback]

Thanks for the info!

My wife will soon be bringing out the stored boxed of holiday videos...As Benedick said to Leonato in "Much Ado About Nothing"..."First, of my word; therefore play, music! Prince! Thou art sad! Get thee a wife, get thee a wife! :devil:

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Holiday Inn, and Miracle on 34th Street for Thanksgiving - It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Story, The Littlest Christmas Pagent, The Snowman,The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, A Christmas Carol etc.

Can't wait!!! :w00t::w00t::devil::w00t::lol::)

And don't forget that classic Chevy Chase movie.....Christmas Vacation.  No matter how many times I watch that flick - I still howl when he's putting up the lights.

498106[/snapback]

Cat gets killed too. Gotta love them Christmas specials.

I love it because I get to see all those old stop-motion animation specials I remember growing up that usually aren't shown anymore, like The Year Without Santa Clause, and Santa Clause Is Coming To Town.

497518[/snapback]

We have a bunch of those shows either on VHS or DVD. We usually watch them on Christmas Eve.

When we were in Pittsburgh, we picked up Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas on DVD. That's my favorite of the Christmas programs.

We have a bunch of those shows either on VHS or DVD.  We usually watch them on Christmas Eve.

When we were in Pittsburgh, we picked up Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas on DVD.  That's my favorite of the Christmas programs.

498130[/snapback]

One that my siblings love is Merry Christmas Mr. Bean. There's one scene where he's playing with the nativity scene in a store. Now we always end up playing with the one at my parents house when we're tre at some point on Christmas Eve.

I looked at the thread subject "My favorite time of the year is coming..." and I thought, "well, me too, but it's more like my favorite time of the day". :o

SOMEBODY had to say it! :P

Which reminds me of one of my favorite holiday poems:

Christmas comes but once a year

It brings much joy and laughter

People come much more than that

But they have to clean up after! :D