Turning in My Neagative Nellie Hat

plenzmd1

All right, I tried all last week to list all of the reasons why I do not want the Bills to in the playoff race. But now, after a weekend of watching poor football from everybody, I am back on the bills playoff wagon. I'm drinkin the kool aid again.

Way I see it, Pats lose tonight, and then lose next week in Miami. We beat the Chiefs at home. We then got us a three tie at the top of the East at 4-5. Dam, we got a chance.And people think the NFC north is bad.

;) I needed that to make it through the afternoon. Thanks.

496934[/snapback]

As they say in Angels in the Outfield"it could happin".

And I'm telling you, yesterday was the first day I really watched a lot of games. There is BAD football being played all throughout this league. Chiefs certainly did not appear to be world beaters to me . Now, Oakland not a pushover, but for them to come back on the Chiefs like that at home, and the Bills coming off the bye,I'm not conceding that game jus yet.

After all, our brilliant coaching staff has had an extra week to figure out how to get Shelton and our world class TEs more touches . :doh:

And in the same vein as coached outthinking themselves, how bout this jewel from PastaBellys column today.

In his 1½ seasons in Arizona, coach Dennis Green has an 8-16 record. All eight wins were authored by Josh McCown, the quarterback he demoted last week in favor of Kurt Warner.