End to major operations in Iraq

todd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And suddenly we're no longer talking about Werewolves, but al-Qaeda?  :lol:  :wacko:

Paridigm shifting without a clutch again, aren't we?

500090[/snapback]

You gotta keep up.

Both in the beginning have twisted and used the peoples desire not to be “occupied” to they advantage. When the people rejected them and no longer believed in their lies and started to engage the reconstruction in Germany and the political process in Iraq (Sunni involvement in political process was a big step)

Dick Morris a Democrat strategist just said the same thing as me about 20 mins ago on Bill O’Reilly. YES!, give me some skin! BTW how's your Balloon-knot

You gotta keep up.

Dick Morris a Democrat strategist just said the same thing as me about 20 mins ago on Bill O’Reilly.  YES!, give me some skin!  BTW how's your Balloon-knot

500100[/snapback]

So because someone repeated your horseshit, it's no longer horseshit? Morris was a !@#$ing idiot even before he agreed with you. It shocks me not in the least that he's still a !@#$ing idiot.

You gotta keep up.

Dick Morris a Democrat strategist just said the same thing as me about 20 mins ago on Bill O’Reilly.  YES!, give me some skin!  BTW how's your Balloon-knot

500100[/snapback]

Dick Morris is a jack-ass and every democrat worth his salt either hates him, thinks he is a moron or both. He makes a living Clinton bashing which is why Fox loves him and he is a regular on Hannity. He has worked for Jesse Helms, William Weld, Pete Wilson and Trent Lott. He was also against Kerry. He is not a democratic strategist, he is a political strategist long past his prime. Of course, playing around with prostitutes kind of cut short his career. I am about as shocked by the fact that he shares your views as I would be if I learned that Hannity or Limbaugh or Coulter shared your views.

Dick Morris is a jack-ass and every democrat worth his salt either hates him, thinks he is a moron or both.  He makes a living Clinton bashing which is why Fox loves him and he is a regular on Hannity.  He has worked for Jesse Helms, William Weld, Pete Wilson and Trent Lott.  He was also against Kerry.  He is not a democratic strategist, he is a political strategist long past his prime.  Of course, playing around with prostitutes kind of cut short his career.  I am about as shocked by the fact that he shares your views as I would be if I learned that Hannity or Limbaugh or Coulter shared your views.

500106[/snapback]

:wacko::lol::lol: What’s the matter Mickey one of your own left the plantation and turned on you?

So because someone repeated your horseshit, it's no longer horseshit?  Morris was a !@#$ing idiot even before he agreed with you.  It shocks me not in the least that he's still a !@#$ing idiot.

500101[/snapback]

But you still did not answer my question!

Dick Morris is a jack-ass and every democrat worth his salt either hates him, thinks he is a moron or both.  Of course, playing around with prostitutes kind of cut short his career. 

500106[/snapback]

I’m learning well from you guys. Lesson #1 if you do not agree with what a person is saying then attack him personally to discredit him thereby eliminating the disagreement. Yes, Yes I think I got it!

Are you avoiding my question?

500127[/snapback]

Yes...yes, I am. I am avoiding your question. That is what I am doing, and I am doing that. I have most certainly decided to completely avoid your question, that being the question that I am avoiding, and in doing so am avoiding said question, and I thoroughly admit confirming not at all in whole or in part denying said evasion. Your depth of perception in realizing that I am, in fact, avoiding your question is breathtaking, a dazzling display of subtle reasoning skills that could only possibly be matched by an equivalent realization by you that you have, in fact, asked precisely no question that I can avoid, which thereby explains fully and completely the ease with which I am evading said question, whatever it is.

You. Simpering. Idiot. :wacko:

Yes...yes, I am.  I am avoiding your question.  That is what I am doing, and I am doing that.  I have most certainly decided to completely avoid your question, that being the question that I am avoiding, and in doing so am avoiding said question, and I thoroughly admit confirming not at all in whole or in part denying said evasion.  Your depth of perception in realizing that I am, in fact, avoiding your question is breathtaking, a dazzling display of subtle reasoning skills that could only possibly be matched by an equivalent realization by you that you have, in fact, asked precisely no question that I can avoid, which thereby explains fully and completely the ease with which I am evading said question, whatever it is. 

You.  Simpering.  Idiot.  ;)

500179[/snapback]

Oh ok, I was just wounding how your balloon-knot was doing.

I’m learning well from you guys.  Lesson #1 if you do not agree with what a person is saying then attack him personally to discredit him thereby eliminating the disagreement. Yes, Yes I think I got it!

500123[/snapback]

Why would you refer to a man who has worked for everyone from Bill Clinton to Jesse Helms and Trent Lott as a "democratic strategist" instead of what he so clearly is, a "political strategeist?" Did you not know of his history before you decided to call him a democratic strategist or did you know and hoped no one would notice your deception?

As for your charge that some opt for personal attacks over facts, actually, in my very first reply to your werewolf post, I linked to a lengthy analysis of post surrender activity in WWII. The posts you were hit with in response by others cited historical references, facts, etc. which contradicted your point. If you want to boil that down to a "personal attatck" on your credibility, I think you are overstating the matter. By the time the personal attacks started, you were giving as much as you took. By the way, wasn't it you who came at me in another thread, with your first post in the thread, about a personal crusade and jumping up and down behind my computer? Careful with the stones in that glass house.

As for Dick Morris and his views on werewolfs, the same historical information contradicting that point we have already cited still applies. I saw no reason to bother re-posting it all since the only new point you raised seems to be "See? I'm not an idiot because Dick Morris agrees with me, so there." Since you were using his personal credibility as a "democratic strategist" to bolster your view, there wasn't much to respond to other than the fact that he is a Fox News tool. Really, he can't make a living doing anything else. As for his personal history, I'm sorry, does his record of hiring prostitutes enhance his credibility?

Yes...yes, I am.  I am avoiding your question.  That is what I am doing, and I am doing that.  I have most certainly decided to completely avoid your question, that being the question that I am avoiding, and in doing so am avoiding said question, and I thoroughly admit confirming not at all in whole or in part denying said evasion.  Your depth of perception in realizing that I am, in fact, avoiding your question is breathtaking, a dazzling display of subtle reasoning skills that could only possibly be matched by an equivalent realization by you that you have, in fact, asked precisely no question that I can avoid, which thereby explains fully and completely the ease with which I am evading said question, whatever it is. 

You.  Simpering.  Idiot.  ;)

500179[/snapback]

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one Tom. I simply don't think that "simpering" really applies here. I think Caterwauling would be more accurate.

cat·er·waul 1. To cry or screech like a cat in heat. 2. To make a shrill, discordant sound. 3. To have a noisy argument.

I can't really argue with "idiot" though I might have gone with "imbecile". However, I think in modern usage it is considered offensive.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one Tom.  I simply don't think that "simpering" really applies here.  I think Caterwauling would be more accurate.

cat·er·waul  1. To cry or screech like a cat in heat.  2.  To make a shrill, discordant sound.  3.  To have a noisy argument.

I can't really argue with "idiot" though I might have gone with "imbecile".  However, I think in modern usage it is considered offensive.

500318[/snapback]

Oh, you're just avoiding my question. ;):lol::lol::blink:

Why would you refer to a man who has worked for everyone from Bill Clinton to Jesse Helms and Trent Lott as a "democratic strategist" instead of what he so clearly is, a "political strategeist?"    Did you not know of his history before you decided to call him a democratic strategist or did you know and hoped no one would notice your deception? 

As for your charge that some opt for personal attacks over facts, actually, in my very first reply to your werewolf post, I linked to a lengthy analysis of post surrender activity in WWII.  The posts you were hit with in response by others cited historical references, facts, etc. which contradicted your point.  If you want to boil that down to a "personal attatck" on your credibility, I think you are overstating the matter.  By the time the personal attacks started, you were giving as much as you took.  By the way, wasn't it you who came at me in another thread, with your first post in the thread, about a personal crusade and jumping up and down behind my computer?  Careful with the stones in that glass house.

As for Dick Morris and his views on werewolfs, the same historical information contradicting that point we have already cited still applies.  I saw no reason to bother re-posting it all since the only new point you raised seems to be "See? I'm not an idiot because Dick Morris agrees with me, so there."  Since you were using his personal credibility as a "democratic strategist" to bolster your view, there wasn't much to respond to other than the fact that he is a Fox News tool.  Really, he can't make a living doing anything else.  As for his personal history, I'm sorry, does his record of hiring prostitutes enhance his credibility?

500312[/snapback]

Mickey, have you always been this long winded, ever hear of an abstract or just boiling it down. After the first 2 sentences you might as well insert BLAH, BLAH, BLAH cause I ain’t reading it. No one wants to hear you blather on for another paragraph except maybe Tom and his like. BTW, how does a person like you working in the health care field get all this free time?

Like I know what the hell you're talking about.

Like YOU know what the hell you're talking about, for that matter.  You made more sense trying to explain how Nazi werewolves were infiltrating al Qaeda in Iraq...  ;)

500313[/snapback]

Come on Tommy, where’s the love? You loved me once before you debased yourself like the rest of us…Remember this:

Speaking as a moderator on PPP, not a contributor, the tone you set for the discussions about Islam was exemplary. It could have easily gotten out of control like most "hot button" PPP discussions...but your ability to express your views clearly and non-judgementally I think was greatly contributed to the quality of that thread. (And you taught me a couple of things, too...which ain't easy on this board.)

It may be patronizing to give you an "Atta boy!" for being a mature adult...but it's so damned unusual to see on the board that I can't let it passed unremarked. I wish more posters were like you...

:lol::lol::blink::lol::lol::lol:

This is priceless! Never embrace the devil you don’t know. Did reinventing yourself solve your internal struggles? One of us, one of us, one of us.