T.O. not suspended

nuklz2594

My take on T.O. is very simple. If you look up schmuck in the dictionary, you will find his photo. I am an old time Bills fan. According to reports T.O. got into a "fight " with Hugh Douglas-who is retired. T.O then challenged McNabb? Can you picture T.O. picking a fight with a retired Bill such as Smerlas or Joe D? Can you picture T.O. and Kelly in a fight? Who would win?

Last year when the Eagles signed TO, they had their chance to win their SB, and if TO had been healthy during the SB, they might have. A guy like him you sign him to get you to the SB but he's not a team player and he does not care about the organization. One could only wonder how much he would have accomplished had he been level headed.

His antics are so ridiculous that it's hard to imagine that he's not aware of how he appears to fans, and his team. Nobody questions his talent, but it's just not worth the price it comes with anymore, financially or for the sake of the team. TO believes he's bigger then the game, and that his talent supersedes the path of destruction the follows him everywhere, but IMO he has reached the cusp of what any NFL team is willing to put up with.

His price tag is going to be big, and the history of attacking team leaders, and his teammates, is astounding. What’s it say when the Eagles are clawing for their playoff lives but are still willing to sit TO down now? I think it’s a clear statement by the Eagles that TO’s horrible attitude outweigh his on field talents. It will be intresting to see what team is dumb enough to sign him next year, probably Oakland.

what's wrong with Randy Moss?

You mean besides running over a traffic officer, yelling at a team sponsor on a plane trip back to Minnesota, leaving a game before it was over, and squirting an official during a game?

TO may be a jerk, but he's all talk, no action.

CW

Randy Moss is benefitting from this. With all his baggage, if I was Moss's agent, I would tell him to talk to the media after the game and throw a couple of "it was a team effort" and "I'm lucky and privileged to be here" type of quotes.

T.O. becomes the monster and Mike Patrick and Joe Theismann say things like "Randy Moss has really turned himself around". "He has matured into a team player." You know those two would say it with a straight face.

Until, of course, he stands in front of another car and won't move.