The debate is over

Chilly

Well, his girlfriend told him what to think. What do you expect? Rambo?

495903[/snapback]

Leave him alone he's only at stage 2.

Stage 1 - Desperate

Stage 2 - Whipped

Stage 3 - Feeling Oats

Stage 4 - Horrible human being

Stage 5 - Dazed and confused at a pharmacy

Stage 6- I'm not really sure. Ed has pretty much stopped posting.

Whatever. Punk  :)

495960[/snapback]

I was really going to meet you on the hanger deck, but I ran into a 5-6 hottie in a red miniskirt. (Female, so you don't get confused). Seeing the red suit, I figured get it while I could. She might get beamed down.

Sorry. I'll send you an email on it.

I was really going to meet you on the hanger deck, but I ran into a 5-6 hottie in a red miniskirt. (Female, so you don't get confused). Seeing the red suit, I figured get it while I could. She might get beamed down.

Sorry. I'll send you an email on it.

495968[/snapback]

Hey, I understand completely. Did you happen to get pictures or a video perhaps?!? If so, send the links in the email.

Hey, I understand completely.  Did you happen to get pictures or a video perhaps?!?  If so, send the links in the email.

495992[/snapback]

I hope they came out.

She ended up phaser fodder. Some stringy alien thing.

I think her name was Nichole, but I really don't care.

Replacements are cool.

Picard is PC.

Kirk keeps quality women around, and always gets one from the local planet, in a pinch.

Why is this even a discussion? Picard is a fag.

the truly sad thing is that low quality mix someone put together with Media Player still makes Picard sound like a better singer than Kirk

Hey!  Mr Tambourine Man!

'nuff said

495945[/snapback]

You'd expect that..."tea, Earl Gray, hot" is good for the voice, and doesn't wreck the vocal cords like the Antarean brandy or Romulan Ale real men like Kirk drink...

You'd expect that..."tea, Earl Gray, hot" is good for the voice, and doesn't wreck the vocal cords like the Antarean brandy or Romulan Ale real men like Kirk drink...

496170[/snapback]

:ph34r:

If Kirk spent less time with Romulan Ale, maybe he might have been a competant Captain who didn't go thru guys in red shirts faster than the Bills go thru crappy QBs

Besides, I don't recall seeing a bar on the Enterprise-A. Picard had a bar on his ship

Better leader

Better ship

Picard > Kirk

If Kirk spent less time with Romulan Ale, maybe he might have been a competant Captain who didn't go thru guys in red shirts faster than the Bills go thru crappy QBs

Besides, I don't recall seeing a bar on the Enterprise-A.  Picard had a bar on his ship

Better leader

Better ship

Picard > Kirk

496185[/snapback]

Typical Picard follower who can't spell "competent" correctly.

Why waste space and resources on a bar in Enterprise A, when you have a captian who can go to any bar in the galaxy and score with chicks?

Typical Picard follower who can't spell "competent" correctly.

Why waste space and resources on a bar in Enterprise A, when you have a captian who can go to any bar in the galaxy and score with chicks?

496215[/snapback]

i don't think that's the kind of bar Kirk visits. He, Spock, and McCoy all hang out at George Takai's

any thread you post in qualifies as the gayest thread ever.  but then again you post in almost every thread

496250[/snapback]

Nice reply, JP-era. Now please spend another six months playing chasing EC and Bib with "Kirk vs Picard", or as I like to call it "/dev/null's homocarena".