Clod Tollins to start for the Chiefs this weekend?

How hard is it to hand off the ball 50 times to Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson ?

I could do that...if I was sober.

495529[/snapback]

RJ gets a smaller pension (if any)

I never understood the backlash against Todd - he's lasted - where are so many others ?

How much will it suck if Todd Collins has a career day against our swiss cheese defense?  A cherry on the turd sundae our season has become.

PTR

495542[/snapback]

Wouldn't he just have to start a game to have a "career day"?

How much will it suck if Todd Collins has a career day against our swiss cheese defense?  A cherry on the turd sundae our season has become.

PTR

495542[/snapback]

And there's the problem. At least my problem. That's what it feels like to be a Bills fan these days. Whether it's the refs, the owner, the players, the coaches, the GM, or even ESBN, you have this nagging feeling like "Okay...who's next in line to !@#$ with me." And just when you've shaken off getting beat by the Chargers with Flutie at the helm, or watching Antowanda Smith be a key running back in a winning Super Bowl effort, here comes Todd !@#$ing Collins back to the !@#$ing Ralph to pick apart a defense that will surely blitz him all day long.

Great.

Collins isn't starting. It was Vermeil that suggested that. The only reason that there's a question is because trent Green's father died last week, and the funeral was Wednesday. The funeral was Wednesday, and green was back with the team and at practice yesterday.

Yes, he's still in the league.

495417[/snapback]

That will be something if he plays this week. My attention will be on that game if he starts. I didn't see his comeback game against INDI that year that could have been his best game, but the game against the Broncos was painful to watch. I'm glad Marv went back to Alex Van Pelt that game and he gave us a good chance to win. Great clutch kick in that game from 55 yards by Steve Christie to send it into overtime.

Collins isn't starting.  It was Vermeil that suggested that.  The only reason that there's a question is because trent Green's father died last week, and the funeral was Wednesday.  The funeral was Wednesday, and green was back with the team and at practice yesterday.

495810[/snapback]

Agreed, I saw nothing in that article that indicated Green would not start. The only way Collins starts is if something unforeseen happens between now and the start of the game tomorrow.

TC was in a no win situation, taking over for a HoF QB.  He may not have been the golden child franchise QB we were hoping for, but he still didnt' deserve to be run out of town the way he was

495654[/snapback]

Well said. I agree. Granted we might have been better off RJ instead of Todd in retrospect. As then we might have kept the 9th pick we traded for RJ on OT Tra Thomas and well nevermind to many What IF scenarios....

NO!  PLEASE NO!  WTF was I thinking?  I used KC in my suicide pool this week.  They win, or I'm done.  I thought Green was certain to come back.  Oh, s#it.  Gotta watch that blood pressure...

495447[/snapback]

I made it easy on myself by selecting Minny over Tampa in week 1.