New Bruschi!!!

R. Rich

Nice filter we have there.

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

Bruschi (We're not worthy!) Bruschi (We're not worthy!) New

Bruschi (We're not worthy!) New Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

Old New Bruschi (We're not worthy!)

I think we're ready now for the ESPN crew.

Nice filter we have there.

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) New

Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

Old New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

I think we're ready now for the ESPN crew.

495367[/snapback]

Heh. I just tested it, then deleted the post.

What happens if a mew member uses that as his pseudonym? <_<

Heh. I just tested it, then deleted the post.

What happens if a mew member uses that as his pseudonym? :)

495386[/snapback]

Mews are not allowed to register, so shouldn't be a problem.

Personally I think Bruschi (We're not worthy!) should be idolized as a Bruschi (We're not worthy!) because there's nothing more important than a Bruschi (We're not worthy!), as a matter of fact if we had more Bruschi (We're not worthy!) we wouldn't need less Bruschi (We're not worthy!).

I liked the fact that the Monday Night Football announcers were able to mention Tedy's recovery without turning it into a circus. Had the ESPN crew been equally dignified, we wouldn't have seen this backlash. The funny thing is, Bruschi himself seems like a decent enough guy who didn't ask for all this hype. But apparently ESPN felt the need to hype up something; and Tedy's recovery presented itself as the best option.

I liked the fact that the Monday Night Football announcers were able to mention Tedy's recovery without turning it into a circus. Had the ESPN crew been equally dignified, we wouldn't have seen this backlash. The funny thing is,  Bruschi himself seems like a decent enough guy who didn't ask for all this hype. But apparently ESPN felt the need to hype up something; and Tedy's recovery presented itself as the best option.

499909[/snapback]

the ESPN crew sucks, which is why I typically listen to local radio. There are only a handful of TV announcers I actually can stand.