Riots in Paris

BB27

Germany is horribly caught in their union, government guaranteed nightmare. And as for hanging chards, they have no distinct political leadership right now. You can't give a national population guarantees, and then say...WTF, time out. It's happening here, but because we are so large, the impact is diminished by scale.

Not to go Maciavellian, but going back to original thoughts - the EU is ripe for picking, for someone with an agenda. Has anyone here bothered to look at European export restrictions or immigration rules since the Soviet Union went south?

Didn't think so. It's enlightening.

495951[/snapback]

Actually I haven't, all i know is that migration from EU countries is easy and unrestricted.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's France's WOMEN that anyone takes issue with..... :)

495911[/snapback]

To tell you the truth I was disappointed in French women- maybe my expectations were too high. There were some beautiful women there but I think NYC blows it away in terms of gorgeous women. You never see an obese French girls but it seems to me most had a little junk in the trunk and not much up top. I made out with a French girl that didnt speak any English- that was awesome! Italian women are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Czech women are gorgeous, Swedish women are gorgeous and I really dig German women! Spain had some hotties, as did the Netherlands and Austria. Belgium women seemed overweight for the most part to me. English and Irish women are overweight although there are some beautiful women in both countrys. Heres my rankings for beautiful Europeon women:

1-Italy

2-Czech Republic

3-Germany

4-Sweden

5-Austria

6-Spain

7-Netherlands

8-France

9-Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

10-Belgium

11-Ireland

:flirt:;):(:D

To tell you the truth I was disappointed in French women- maybe my expectations were too high.  There were some beautiful women there but I think NYC blows it away in terms of gorgeous women.  You never see an obese French girls but it seems to me most had a little junk in the trunk and not much up top.  I made out with a French girl that didnt speak any English- that was awesome!  Italian women are the most beautiful I have ever seen!  Czech women are gorgeous, Swedish women are gorgeous and I really dig German women!  Spain had some hotties, as did the Netherlands and Austria.  Belgium women seemed overweight for the most part to me.  English and Irish women are overweight although there are some beautiful women in both countrys.  Heres my rankings for beautiful Europeon women:

1-Italy

2-Czech Republic

3-Germany

4-Sweden

5-Austria

6-Spain

7-Netherlands

8-France

9-Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

10-Belgium

11-Ireland

:)  :flirt:  ;)  :(

495954[/snapback]

Ireland??? i dunno I've never met a hot irish girl so i can't really tell you. I find Arab girls really hot. Here in Montreal, we're packed with Arab girls and they're fineeee

Ireland???  i dunno I've never met a hot irish girl so  i can't really tell you.  I find Arab girls really hot.  Here in Montreal, we're packed with Arab girls and they're fineeee

495957[/snapback]

I know a few gorgeous Irish women. I agree with you on Mideastern women- they are beautiful! Lebanese women are so !@#$ing hot! I would like to see whats doing under some of those burquas!

Oh yeah- I saw Osama Bid Ladens niece on TV and she is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen! I wish I remember her name so I could post a link. She is very Americanized and wore a mini skirt and a tight blouse :)

Ireland???  i dunno I've never met a hot irish girl so  i can't really tell you.  I find Arab girls really hot.  Here in Montreal, we're packed with Arab girls and they're fineeee

495957[/snapback]

Probably the SEMTEX titties.

I know a few gorgeous Irish women.  I agree with you on Mideastern women- they are beautiful!  Lebanese women are so !@#$ing hot!  I would like to see whats doing under some of those burquas!

Oh yeah- I saw Osama Bid Ladens niece on TV and she is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen!  I wish I remember her name so I could post a link.  She is very Americanized and wore a mini skirt and a tight blouse :)

495962[/snapback]

excuse my ignorance but what are burquas?

Thank you for your insight.

BTW, this used to be called PPP. But many feared it's traps and webs.

495947[/snapback]

I did post :) a responce within his post, I am not computer savvy, dang fangled machines.... I said casco bay does have a strong sulfur smell and he was a typical flatlander, also said I enjoyed the molasses scented air from the B.M. baked bean plant....

I have friends all over the world. Even the ones in government are rarely "their government". Yeah, a lot of the French have attitudes, so do a lot of Americans. So does everybody else. Get to know people, people. You might be surprised. I personally am grateful for the friendship I have with a lot of people in places that you wouldn't think anyone talks to. Their opinions, insights and ideas are valuable to me, and I in return try to teach them that not all Americans are what they see on TV.

All this "everyone" bashing just bugs me sometimes. I personally-professionally have a lot of issues with the French government and their policies, but my little friend Elodie is a very sweet and fun person, and could care less. I feel somewhat the same about people I know in Pakistan, Poland, China, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Indonesia, Germany, Spain, Malaysia and a dozen other places.

OK, sermon over.

495901[/snapback]

There are very few good posts in this thread.

This is one of the few.

To tell you the truth I was disappointed in French women- maybe my expectations were too high.  There were some beautiful women there but I think NYC blows it away in terms of gorgeous women.  You never see an obese French girls but it seems to me most had a little junk in the trunk and not much up top.  I made out with a French girl that didnt speak any English- that was awesome!  Italian women are the most beautiful I have ever seen!  Czech women are gorgeous, Swedish women are gorgeous and I really dig German women!  Spain had some hotties, as did the Netherlands and Austria.  Belgium women seemed overweight for the most part to me.  English and Irish women are overweight although there are some beautiful women in both countrys.  Heres my rankings for beautiful Europeon women:

1-Italy

2-Czech Republic

3-Germany

4-Sweden

5-Austria

6-Spain

7-Netherlands

8-France

9-Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)

10-Belgium

11-Ireland

:)  :flirt:  ;)  :(

495954[/snapback]

My rankings would be slightly different (I married someone from number 7). There is a lot to offer from all eleven. I also would add Finland, Denmark, and Greece.

My rankings would be slightly different (I married someone from number 7).  There is a lot to offer from all eleven.  I also would add  Finland, Denmark, and Greece.

495982[/snapback]

I find mixtures are the best. Like half Canadian Half Moroccan, or half Italian half greek. I mean Jessica Alba is a mix of two races, just don't remember which ones.

I find mixtures are the best.  Like half Canadian Half Moroccan, or half Italian half greek.  I mean Jessica Alba is a mix of two races, just don't remember which ones.

495985[/snapback]

Whichever ones they are, they are a winning combination.

Some of you seem to forget that Saddam was once one of our guys.

We also were supporting al Qaeda and its allies against the former Yugoslavia.

495987[/snapback]

I've tried to reach out, but y'all can't contain yourselves.

They are the great equalizer.  All one has to do is walk around Miami to see all the real and "store bought" ones.

495996[/snapback]

store bought, don't really care, like dave chapelle said, "commonnnnn tittie"