Riots in Paris

BB27

Ah, so you are against us like I thought.

I got a website for you commie ... go here to be surrounded by your brothers.

BTW ... your soccer team sucks too. Overrated bunch of swan divers.

I don't think I like this guy. What a great thread to head into the weekend!  <_<

495359[/snapback]

omg communist? are you calling me a communist, this is funny

i got a website for you

http://www.goatsex.org

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So-called terrorist"?  How many more civilians does Osama bin Laden have to kill before you go ahead and drop the "so-called"?  How many more bus or train bombings do you need before you consider Al Qaeda terrorists?  Just wondering.

<_<

495363[/snapback]

i worded it wrong, he is a terrorist, trained by the CIA

In closing, I would just like to add the following:

france sucks

Enjoy!!!

Dammit, the link gets edited.

www.ffrance.com

the f is a 4 letter word that begins with f and ends with k, you have to spell it out all the way.

Check it out.

Here is another one:

france sucks

Not that good though, but funny....

Why do you think he doesn't have respect for what the Americans did in WW2?  I see nothing in what he says that show any disrespect for what we did for Italy (and the World) in WW2.

495416[/snapback]

its an assumption, just like the assumption that i hate americans, and this and that and that , you know

generalizations

all i did was i found it wrong that people on this board would laugh at the fact that a country is being destroyed by rioting and I get flamed because i'm from quebec.

They live in Texas, too.  BEWARE!

495438[/snapback]

What's a poor xeno/homo-phobe to do!?!?!

French Canadians from the north...Mexicans from the south...homosexuals from within...commies running wild in the streets.

Idaho's gonna get pretty crowded.

its an assumption, just like the assumption that i hate americans, and this and that and that , you know

generalizations

all i did was i found it wrong that people on this board would laugh at the fact that a country is being destroyed by rioting and I get flamed because i'm from quebec.

495441[/snapback]

Yes, I assume that you are not to bright.

Your statement that italy would not be part of germany not because of the Americans, but because the germans lost to many troops on the eastern front is just plain wrong. Based on that, you would be russian instead of german.

It's just not worth arguing anymore, I'm not going to sit around and let you walk all over the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (humming patriotic songs alla Animal House).

French Canadians from the north...Mexicans from the south...homosexuals from within...commies running wild in the streets.

495448[/snapback]

<_<:D:D:D:D:lol::lol:

495448[/snapback]

Don't even get me started on illegal immigration........

Your statement that italy would not be part of germany not because of the Americans, but because the germans lost to many troops on the eastern front is just plain wrong.  Based on that, you would be russian instead of german. 

It's just not worth arguing anymore, I'm not going to sit around and let you walk all over the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (humming patriotic songs alla Animal House).

495452[/snapback]

well if it would have happened then I probably wouldn't have been born German, I would have never been born at all. But if my grandfather hadn't escaped a German POW camp I probably would have never been born, nevertheless, I never dismissed America's effort in WWII, but what does this have to do with rioting in France?

Your statement that italy would not be part of germany not because of the Americans, but because the germans lost to many troops on the eastern front is just plain wrong.  Based on that, you would be russian instead of german. 

495452[/snapback]

Well, the Germans shouldn't have started it by bombing Pearl Harbor! <_<

Well, the Germans shouldn't have started it by bombing Pearl Harbor! <_<

495464[/snapback]

speaking of which, what r ur thoughts on if Germany had taken over Europe, without US intervention, would Germany have continued into North America.

speaking of which, what r ur thoughts on if Germany had taken over Europe, without US intervention, would Germany have continued into North America.

495467[/snapback]

Well, if Edith Keeler had convinced FDR to delay intervention, then Germany would have developed the atomic bomb, sent their bombs over to the USA in their V-2 rockets, and conquered the world! :D

And all because Kirk intervened and saved Edith Keeler from getting killed in a traffic accident! :D

Kirk = RJ <_<

Well, if Edith Keeler had convinced FDR to delay intervention, then Germany would have developed the atomic bomb, sent their bombs over to the USA in their V-2 rockets, and conquered the world! :D

And all because Kirk intervened and saved Edith Keeler from getting killed in a traffic accident! :D

Kirk = RJ <_<

495479[/snapback]

ya but the US was somewhat forced into the war by the bombings of Pearl Harbor, which although people say was uncalled for, a lot of historians argue that the US knew it was coming... so lets say if it is true that they did have predisposed knowledge of the attack and had prevented it, and had not entered the war, do you really think we'd all be speaking German or it would be a bipolar war, sort of like the COld war?

Kirk = RJ <_<

495479[/snapback]

I disagree. The germans were years and years away from successfully developing the Abomb. We were working like crazy to develop it thinking that the germans were close. They never were. Their development of rocket engines was amazing, but they were quite a ways from having the Abomb. The atomic pile that was discovered after the war was found to be improperly constructed and would not have produced weapons grade uranium. German scientists that were included in the US weapons program later were amazed at how wrong and far behind they were.

There are some great books that talk about the history of atomic weapons and discuss this very topic.

Hola, america very good to me, it is real easy to get in and find work in construction,restaraunt,hotel.....Coming soon to a town near you, ay carumba !!

495469[/snapback]

I worked in restaurants/hotels. You want to know how many american kids applied for some of those jobs? I worked 10 years...you could count them on a single hand. And the ones that already were working sucked.

I disagree.  The germans were years and years away from successfully developing the Abomb.  We were working like crazy to develop it thinking that the germans were close.  They never were.  Their development of rocket engines was amazing, but they were quite a ways from having the Abomb.  The atomic pile that was discovered after the war was found to be improperly constructed and would not have produced weapons grade uranium.  German scientists that were included in the US weapons program later were amazed at how wrong and far behind they were.

There are some great books that talk about the history of atomic weapons and discuss this very topic.

495486[/snapback]

Not to mention the fact that Von Braun did not want anything to do with a military-type program, all the guy wanted was to send a rocket to the moon. He was nearly clipped by the Nazis after saying at a party that he'd rather send a rocket to the moon than London. His escape (with his research) was a godsend for the American Space Program before the post-Apollo disaster NASA has become...