Riots in Paris

BB27

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French don't know how to fight back!

What a shame, NOT.  Couldn't happen to a better group of people.  The french think they are so superior to everyone, how could this happen? 

Q:  How many frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?

A:  No one knows, it has never been tried.

495036[/snapback]

omg thats like so funny wow , a frenchmen joke about war

get a clue cuz soon it will be the US that will be having riots over and over the way your government is proving to be 100 times more corrupt and incompetent

get a clue cuz soon it will be the US that will be having riots over and over the way your government is proving to be 100 times more corrupt and incompetent

495106[/snapback]

I laughed at the joke. France has over 5 million Muslims that are not exactly assimilated into French society. It was inevitable that this clash would occur and it will not be the last. Not sure where you are from but by your snotty arrogant tone I am guessing Quebec

495106[/snapback]

I rather live in Baghdad that Paris. Period.

I'll take my chance at getting blown away over living with incredibly weak and somewhat very fruity people.

Didn't the French Army get it's ass kicked a year or two ago in Africa by some rebel group with 1970's Soviet equipment. What a joke.

Down with France. Down with Quebec.

RJ > France

495106[/snapback]

A government is corrupt for trying to stop the illegal drug trade? <_< Your prediction is so enlightening as we have never had riots before on our own turf?? :D

You absolutely have to be from somewhere other than the US with that bank of history knowledge - I agree - you must live in Quebec or some other French province :D:D

495106[/snapback]

You SIR, are an idiot.

100 times more corrupt than who?

The only reason the french didn't support the war is because they knew we would find all the crap you sent to Saddam against the UN sanctions. The french just can't accept that france sucks because of the french, not because of the AMERICANS.

Oh yeah, if it weren't for AMERICANS you would be german you idiot.

You SIR, are an idiot.

100 times more corrupt than who?

The only reason the french didn't support the war is because they knew we would find all the crap you sent to Saddam against the UN sanctions.  The french just can't accept that france sucks because of the french, not because of the AMERICANS. 

Oh yeah, if it weren't for AMERICANS you would be german you idiot.

495176[/snapback]

It must suck for you living in the most liberal state in the US. But that's irony for you.

My French wife and all our happily married gay friends say hi.

I have a sneaking suspicion this thread is going to define "Ugly American" real fast...it's already off to a good start.

495157[/snapback]

You're from San Francisco. Between the radical Islamics, gays and communist symphatizers, it doesn't get any uglier than that.

Q. Why don't Master Card and Visa work well in France? A. They do not know how to say "CHARGE!"

Q. How do you introduce yourself in French?

A. "Don't shoot, I give up!"

Q. Why are French streets tree-lined?

A. So the Germans could march in the shade.

Q: What do you call a Frenchman advancing on Baghdad?

A: A salesman.

Q: Why do the French smell?

A: So blind people can hate them too!

Q: What English word has no equivalent in the French language?

A: Gratitude.

Oh there are a million of these <_<

Vi Va La France

It must suck for you living in the most liberal state in the US.  But that's irony for you.

My French wife and all our happily married gay friends say hi.

495179[/snapback]

Yes, it does suck.

"Hi", back at you.

The fact that you describe Boston as "Hell" as your location makes you okay irregardless of your being gay and married.

Q. Why don't Master Card and Visa work well in France? A. They do not know how to say "CHARGE!"

Q. How do you introduce yourself in French?

A. "Don't shoot, I give up!"

Q. Why are French streets tree-lined?

A. So the Germans could march in the shade.

Q: What do you call a Frenchman advancing on Baghdad?

A: A salesman.

Q: Why do the French smell?

A: So blind people can hate them too!

Q: What English word has no equivalent in the French language?

A: Gratitude.

Oh there are a million of these <_<

Vi Va La France

495200[/snapback]

God I love these.....

Yes, it does suck.

"Hi", back at you.

The fact that you describe Boston as "Hell" as your location makes you okay irregardless of your being gay and married.

495202[/snapback]

The NE fans make it "hell" in the sports sense. Other than that, I love Boston. Can't think of another town I'd like to live in, other than San Fran or Seattle, maybe Portland Maine.

See ya 'round, Big Boy 27. (Where's that emoticon that's blowing a kiss..."

The NE fans make it "hell" in the sports sense.  Other than that, I love Boston.  Can't think of another town I'd like to live in, other than San Fran or Seattle, maybe Portland Maine.

See ya 'round, Big Boy 27.  (Where's that emoticon that's blowing a kiss..."

495217[/snapback]

I here Newport RI is Pretty.

You're from San Francisco. Between the radical Islamics, gays and communist symphatizers, it doesn't get any uglier than that.

495180[/snapback]

WOW I'm shocked you count "those people" as Americans. You're more enlightened that I thought! <_<

BTW, I'm not "from" San Francisco. I live in San Francisco (and freakin LOVE it). I'm FROM Niagara Falls.