I know what CTM wants for Christmas

VABills

My grandmother: "Oooooh...penguins are so cute!"

My wife: "Ooooh...penguins are so cute!  And you haven't spent enough time with your grandmother today."

The answer to your question: emotional blackmail.  :blink:

494595[/snapback]

Your life will be much better if you accomodate the women in your life... :D

Life's lessons...

My grandmother: "Oooooh...penguins are so cute!"

My wife: "Ooooh...penguins are so cute!  And you haven't spent enough time with your grandmother today."

The answer to your question: emotional blackmail.  :blink:

494595[/snapback]

And you guys wanted me to come too. Friggen bastard. On the other hand, were I there, You and I could have gone to the burger place with the microbrews and the waitress with the Jessica Simpson ass.

And you guys wanted me to come too. Friggen bastard. On the other hand, were I there, You and I could have gone to the burger place with the microbrews and the waitress with the Jessica Simpson ass.

494643[/snapback]

So you want a copy of the movie as well for Christmas? :blink:

494643[/snapback]

Actually, Melody wanted you to come ("He hasn't spent ANY time with grandma.") I, as a gesture of kindness towards you, tried everything in my power to keep that invite from going out.

It just struck me, too, how very like ESBN's Bruschi (We're not worthy!) coverage March of the Penguins was. "After seven months starving and freezing their feathered little fat asses off on the ice, the heroic little penguins return to the ocean. Even the sea lions are rooting for them." :blink:

Actually, Melody wanted you to come ("He hasn't spent ANY time with grandma.")  I, as a gesture of kindness towards you, tried everything in my power to keep that invite from going out.

It just struck me, too, how very like ESBN's Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) coverage March of the Penguins was.  "After seven months starving and freezing their feathered little fat asses off on the ice, the heroic little penguins return to the ocean.  Even the sea lions are rooting for them."  :blink:

494785[/snapback]

So were the Orcas. Go team.

I appreciate your kindness, it really would have been hard to get away from those two, and still have a ride home.

Greatest movie review ever.. http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...90entry416190

494576[/snapback]

And to think I was the one who started that thread... <_<:D

I still like the movie nonetheless. CTM can go jump in the lake...or go to that place Ghost of BIB was talking about.

Mike