Canadian money question

30dive

I know I know Canadian two dollars are now coins, but there must still be Canadian two dollar bills. So is it true that on the Canadian two dollar bill the flag flying over the Paliment building is an American flag?

I know I know Canadian two dollars are now coins, but there must still be Canadian two dollar bills.  So is it true that on the Canadian two dollar bill the flag flying over the Paliment building is an American flag?

494445[/snapback]

I doubt it. It sounds like an urban legend to me. If you can find a two dollar bill put it under the microscope.

Otherwise, this may help:

http://www.snopes.com/business/money/redensign.asp

I know I know Canadian two dollars are now coins, but there must still be Canadian two dollar bills.  So is it true that on the Canadian two dollar bill the flag flying over the Paliment building is an American flag?

494445[/snapback]

A good rule of thumb is: if it came to you in an an email, it's probably bulls#it

Thank you thatis what I thought...But sometimes it seem so far fetched it might actually be true. And who whould know better than my personal resource guide.....from TwoBills Drive and the Stadium Wall.