Women Drivers

aussiew

Women Drivers

This morning on the highway, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mitsubishi doing 105 kph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much I dropped my shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers

What happened to the newspaper he was reading while on the phone, shaving and eating breakfast...?

494418[/snapback]

I've actually seen people do that....scary. But it was funny in Sideways when he's doing the crossword puzzle on the highway.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers and disconnected an important call.

494399[/snapback]

i wasn't aware that you walked around with big jim and the twins

I love that there is a specific law against driving while talking on a cell phone...but not one against masturbating...or putting on make up...or reading the paper.

You can't drink a beer (ONE beer...not talking drunk here, not talking blood alcohol content), but you can drink a Coke and eat a sub and smoke a cigeratte.

WTF?

I love that there is a specific law against driving while talking on a cell phone...but not one against masturbating...

494515[/snapback]

I have a story about this, involving an old roommate and his lonely trip back home through the mountains from Clarkson to Albany one time, but this is a family board...

:blink:

My vote for worst drivers would be Asians. I have to drive by UB everyday to get to work and I usually end up swearing up a storm because of some Asian driver.

Worst Drivers as per Triple-A's 2005 survey.

1. Asians

2. Women of any ethnicity

3. The Amish

4. People with Kerry 2004 bumper stickers.

5. Geico insured motorists.

My vote for worst drivers would be Asians. I have to drive by UB everyday to get to work and I usually end up swearing up a storm because of some Asian driver.

1. Asians

3. The Amish

494726[/snapback]

This is more like it:

1. Asians

3. Floridians

4. People with Bush 2004 bumper stickers covering up the Bush 2000 sticker.

5. The Amish

1. Asians

3. The Amish

494726[/snapback]

Arizona Drivers got to be in there somewhere.

I agree, asians are a problem when it comes to driving.

We call it DWA, Driving While Asian.

Second worse is,,,,,

people wearing hats. Next time there is some idiot driving in front of you, nine times out of ten, if they're not asian, they are wearing a hat.

It's true, I swear it.....