"Kool-Aid Drinkers" " Butt Kissers "

Mark VI

It's a Bills FAN board ! Posters here support the Bills through thick and thin. People are perceptive enough to see the obvious ( contrary to your belief) and carry on intelligent discussion, seeking solutions to a 3-5 team which is disappointing. It's standard to vent after a loss and wax nostalgic of better days. Then people move on to rational discourse.

Ripping on posters who still talk positive or express some faith/hope of future progress is a sure fire way of destroying all present and future credibility with the community. TSW History shows that not too many of these posters last long.

Keep beating the " know it all " dead horse of DOOM but don't act surprised when everyone starts to turn on you. :lol:

It's a Bills FAN board ! Posters here support the Bills through thick and thin. People are perceptive enough to see the obvious ( contrary to your belief) and carry on intelligent discussion, seeking solutions to a 3-5 team which is disappointing. It's standard to vent after a loss and wax nostalgic of better days. Then people move on to rational discourse.

Ripping on posters who still talk positive or express some faith/hope of future progress is a sure fire way of destroying all present and future credibility with the community. TSW History shows that not too many of these posters last long.

Keep beating the " know it all " dead horse of DOOM but don't act surprised when everyone starts to turn on you.  :lol:

494324[/snapback]

You tell 'em, Mark! :lol:

Keep beating the " know it all " dead horse of DOOM but don't act surprised when everyone starts to turn on you.

It must be hard to kiss TD's butt and breathe at the same time with a mouth full of Kool-Aid, you big stupid kool-aid drinking, butt-kissing mouth breather.

Now praise me damnit!!!

It must be hard to kiss TD's butt and breathe at the same time with a mouth full of Kool-Aid, you big stupid kool-aid drinking, butt-kissing mouth breather.

Now praise me damnit!!!

494336[/snapback]

Is that you, Mr. Bruschi (We're not worthy!) ? :lol:

Yes, there is certainly a line to be drawn in terms of negativity.

Sorry my dear friend, but let me be the first to admit that the line can become fuzzy at times. Thankfully, I am not one saddled with the decision of what is/isn't appropriate on TSW. Because I am not SDS and I am not nor never was a moderator, I actually view this as none of my business.

I think that if most of us were to be completely honest, we place too much importance in our passion for the Bills. It is hard to resist. Approx. 2 years ago, SDS posted that he was turning into more of "a fan of Bills Fans" than a fan of the Bills.

This made sense then and rings true for me as well. If the Bills use all of their 5 (so far) first day picks on qbs, rbs, and small wrs, I will still be standing next to you personally next season in RWS, enjoying a tailgate on a warm autumn WNY day.

I want the Bills to win not just for me....but for all of their fans and the people of WNY who have treated me so well for so many years. This causes frustration to mount at times. :lol:

Still, your post serves as a sane and solid reminder that football itself is just a game for us to enjoy. John from Hemet is as positive as it gets. I could read his posts all day. I must also admit that I enjoy the "bucket of cold water" posts provided by people like Badolbilz, AKC, and yes, you personally. :lol:

TBD is the best site on the net, and I extend my thanks to you for caring about it and helping to keep it as such.

Now praise me damnit!!!

494336[/snapback]

Ignore him, he's Tom Donahoe's lap dog.

:lol: