Is CV-21 (CVNX) in the FY '06 budget?

i don't know much about 24.  i just fast forward to the parts with Elisha Cutbert :)

495623[/snapback]

I've never watched the show, but someone told me about an episode with a missing missile that just sort of took off and hung out somewhere for a while.

I've never watched the show, but someone told me about an episode with a missing missile that just sort of took off and hung out somewhere for a while.

495628[/snapback]

But that was after they kidnapped the Secretary of State to broadcast his execution over the internet so they could use the 'net traffic to mask their takeover of every single nuclear reactor in the country to distract from their stealing the nuclear warhead they mounted on the missile, for which they hijacked a stealth fighter to shoot down Air Force One in order to get the codes to enable the warhead. Only THEN did they get around to launching the missile. In 24 hours.

And halfway through that, my wife turns to me and says "This show is so unrealistic...no one ever goes to the bathroom!" :):flirt:

But that was after they kidnapped the Secretary of State to broadcast his execution over the internet so they could use the 'net traffic to mask their takeover of every single nuclear reactor in the country to distract from their stealing the nuclear warhead they mounted on the missile, for which they hijacked a stealth fighter to shoot down Air Force One in order to get the codes to enable the warhead.  Only THEN did they get around to launching the missile.  In 24 hours.

And halfway through that, my wife turns to me and says "This show is so unrealistic...no one ever goes to the bathroom!"  :)  ;)

495646[/snapback]

i don't care what they did

just give me 24 hours with Elisha Cutbert :flirt: