New "Office Space" DVD Out...

buckeyemike

It's called "Office Space Special Edition with Flair" and has several new extras, including a retrospective with Mike Judge, Ron Livingston, David Herman, among others.

I watched some of the extras and a little bit of the movie last night. The movie has held up very well over time.

I know that Fox had been after Mike Judge for years to release a version with new extras, so it looks like they finally threw enough money at him to do it.

Judge's relationship with Fox in recent years has been strained at best...that's a big reason why this is the last season for "King of the Hill". They have also kicked around the release date for his new movie "Idiocracy"...it was supposed to open this year and may not open now until after the holidays.

Anyway, check out the new DVD edition of "Office Space".

Mike

It's called "Office Space Special Edition with Flair" and has several new extras, including a retrospective with Mike Judge, Ron Livingston, David Herman, among others. 

I watched some of the extras and a little bit of the movie last night.  The movie has held up very well over time.

I know that Fox had been after Mike Judge for years to release a version with new extras, so it looks like they finally threw enough money at him to do it. 

Judge's relationship with Fox in recent years has been strained at best...that's a big reason why this is the last season for "King of the Hill".  They have also kicked around the release date for his new movie "Idiocracy"...it was supposed to open this year and may not open now until after the holidays.

Anyway, check out the new DVD edition of "Office Space".

Mike

493556[/snapback]

Do you know somewhere I can just download it for free. If so, are there any tricks to burning DVDs?

Do you know somewhere I can just download it for free.  If so, are there any tricks to burning DVDs?

493565[/snapback]

No idea where you can download it for free. But, I find that 5 gallons of gasoline will burn just about anything.