Ok- how close do you think we are

Adam

I think we actually aren't that far- I think Peters and Williams can be bookends on the OL- 1st Williams....yes, I know some think he's underperformed, but he hasn't been surrounded with the best of talent either. Peters is very green, but he played pretty well the other night.

I think Preston replaces Teague next year- I like him a lot, and thing he can be good.

Once the rest of the line falls into place, I think we see less running by Lossman- especially to the right side- Peters will end up on the left, and is pretty mobile, so that can help- a big line is not suited for a mobile QB.

The big line, however, will plow hole for Willis. Once Losman gets experience, I think he will be a keeper- I like some of the things I've seen out of him- his mechanics need work- he misses open receivers, but most of the time, the receivers he misses are the ones that he was supposed to throw to- which says something about his ability to read defenses at a very early stage in his career.

I think we'll be looking at bringing in value on defense, as opposed to big names- I expect a bend, dont break approach will be used- which will play to our ball control offense.