Nugent from Ohio State

BB2004

I'm suprised no one has mentioned his name on the board. Talk about a college kicker. This guy simply does not miss. I think he was 5/5 today with 3 or 4 over 40, one from 55. Best kicker I've seen in college ball this season.

Janakowski was a 1st round pick by Oakland. This guy is FAR better.

No way does he make it past Round 3 of the draft. I watch every Buckeye game and have followed college football since the 60's. He's the best I've ever seen at this level. 50-55 yard FG's are like an XP for this guy. Drives the ball on kickoffs. Most are touchbacks.

What's NOT to like ? He's $$ in the clutch.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned his name on the board.  Talk about a college kicker.  This guy simply does not miss.  I think he was 5/5 today with 3 or 4 over 40, one from 55.  Best kicker I've seen in college ball this season.

36304[/snapback]

I did mention him! :angry:

too bad we cant steal him now.

I talked about him few hours ago in a post, I was hoping he would be a second round guy but it just doesn't look like it will work out that way. The guy is the best kicker to come out of college this decade, makes Janikowski look like a overweight drunk...oh wait... :angry:

I'm suprised no one has mentioned his name on the board.  Talk about a college kicker.  This guy simply does not miss.  I think he was 5/5 today with 3 or 4 over 40, one from 55.  Best kicker I've seen in college ball this season.

36304[/snapback]

The kid Nugent played High School ball here just outside Dayton (Centerville, Ohio) and was a phenom even then. Here's to wishing the local kid well.