A fresh reason to hate ESPN....

Buftex

In the spirit of Halloween, and tired cliche journalism, ESPN just did a top #10 "trick plays" of all times....I am sure you can guess what #1 was! Hint, it had nothing to do with Tedy Brushci, and everything to do with the dark cloud that seems to have been hanging over the Bills for that last 5 years...... :doh:

Forgot my guess.  Uh, Music City Miracle??

492657[/snapback]

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!!!!! (another tired ESPNism)

Well, time to tune into the ESPN pregame show to see who got "JACKED UP!!!!!!" yesterday :doh:

time to tune into the ESPN pregame show to see who got "JACKED UP!!!!!!" yesterday

QB McCown took a serious lickin' in Dallas. But yesterday's tackling dummy was definitely Jeff Garcia who took an absolutely savage beating from the Bear defense. I have no idea how he finished the game. He shouldn't have even been on the field when he threw the OT pick'n'go.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!!!!!  (another tired ESPNism)

Well, time to tune into the ESPN pregame show to see who got "JACKED UP!!!!!!" yesterday :doh:

492664[/snapback]

Hopefully Fox will start an all sports channel for us Crackers.

Hopefully Fox will start an all sports channel for us Crackers.

492723[/snapback]

Fox is pretty awful too....in fact, I am starting to think that all sports media bites right now... too much time, and too few stories...I am holding out hope that NBC will bring intelligence back to the table, when they get the Sunday games next year. Last year, I gave up ESPN during the off football season. No Sportcenter, nothing but an occaissional flip over to ESPN News to see if the Sabres or Yanks had won. I also turned my bedroom radio dial, permanently tuned to ESPN radio, or FOX Sports radio, to Air America...I didn't miss sports talk one bit! Unfortunately, I can't keep myself away from it during the football season....