That LB from the Pats last night

Thailog80

You referring to the one who can't properly get blood to flow through two of the three most important organs in his body?

492595[/snapback]

I believe that's the one. Theismann helped him get blood flowing to one of his organs.

It was sex.  ESPN made us all have sex with him last night, then we were dumped for bass fishing, or extreme poker or whatever was on after that.

492616[/snapback]

I love it when ESPN hi def puts Poker or Bass fishing on.....yeah that's exactly what I want to see in HD.

So, a guy goes into the hospital for a condition and does nothing else but see a bunch of doctors who say he is fine to play - he is a hero? :doh::lol:

Good grief - I guess I'm a hero 'cause I sit around for months at a time while all sorts of people tell I am healthy enough to work...

So, a guy goes into the hospital for a condition and does nothing else but see a bunch of doctors who say he is fine to play - he is a hero?  :doh:  :lol:

Good grief - I guess I'm a hero 'cause I sit around for months at a time while all sorts of people tell I am healthy enough to work...

492652[/snapback]

Call Suzy Kolber

So, a guy goes into the hospital for a condition and does nothing else but see a bunch of doctors who say he is fine to play - he is a hero?  :doh:  :lol:

492652[/snapback]

I broke my back last March. The docs told me that the break will never heal but I should be able to go back to normal activities. I ended up being out of work for three months. I then returned to work have not missed anytime since. Holy crap, I'm a HERO!!!!!