Trick Or Treat - Wearing My Bruschi Mask

Mark VI

allmost got my trick at the coffee shop . this girl came up to me as i was leaving stewarts coffee shop around 3:45 this afternoon follows me to my truck and says " you want to go and have fun " i said no i do not think the wife would like that , she says why tell . this girl looked like she was all of 15 years old . WOW, good looking kid

allmost got my trick at the coffee shop . this girl came up to me as i was leaving stewarts coffee shop around 3:45 this afternoon follows me to my truck and says " you want to go and have fun " i said no i do not think the wife would like that , she says why tell . this girl looked like she was all of 15 years old . WOW,  good looking kid

492577[/snapback]

Got her number?

Fake a stroke a couple times. Burn some hair, smell it, fall down and twitch around for a few minutes. (First warning sign of a stroke is smelling burning hair- I learned that from the Sopranos)

I am answering the door as a disgruntled Bills fan. JP jersey, 1990 Zubaz, messed up hair, a half empty bottle of booze in hand and some slash marks on the wrists with a ripped photo of TD stuck to the jersey with DIE written in blood on it.

allmost got my trick at the coffee shop . this girl came up to me as i was leaving stewarts coffee shop around 3:45 this afternoon follows me to my truck and says " you want to go and have fun " i said no i do not think the wife would like that , she says why tell . this girl looked like she was all of 15 years old . WOW,  good looking kid

492577[/snapback]

I don't know where Charlton is, but I may be moving there.

I am wearing my old Bledsoe jersey.

Everytime I try to thow candy into a kid's bag, I pat it three times, and miss. 

Awesome - you rock.