I have no radio show tonight...

BradRiter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread a replay of last night?

BradRiter is Tedy Bruschi and McGee and McGahee is the ESPN commenators, blowing Bruschi at every opportunity?

492478[/snapback]

hehe, I guess we don't take well to media types around here. they are always pissing us off. I'll admit though brad, at the moment, is the best of the bunch.

Sorry buddy.  I'm just telling it like it is.  What show on 550 is better? Name one and you can't include ESPN Radio because they technically aren't 550.

492493[/snapback]

Sadly, you may be right. But that's only because the other guys suck so much.

Sorry buddy.  I'm just telling it like it is.  What show on 550 is better? Name one and you can't include ESPN Radio because they technically aren't 550.

492493[/snapback]

Sorry buddy. I listen to tunes in the car. I contribute and read idiotic statements here, I don't need to listen to them on the radio also.

Now get back down there, I don't think Brad is finished off yet. :doh:

Sorry buddy.  I listen to tunes in the car.  I contribute and read idiotic statements here, I don't need to listen to them on the radio also.

Now get back down there, I don't think Brad is finished off yet. :doh:

492501[/snapback]

I'm sorry for your hostility. Must be some sort of new member hazing. I was just giving Brad props for having a good show. I never went crazy about him like ESPN last night, so your point is well off-base. Sorry.