Sam Adams Sounds Like He's Leaving

Mark VI

Boy TD has really f-ed up this team.

If Adams leaves after the season you have Anderson, Sape, Bannen, and an injured Edwards at dt.

The o-line needs a left tackle, left guard, counting on an unproven Preston at center as Teague is gone, and a right tackle who want play with any type of a scratch.

Schobel played well last night but remember he was playing against a rookie.

These lines are in terrible shape. Good job TD keep up your good work you loser.

491899[/snapback]

I disagree with the needing a LT. I like Gandy's play so far,especially for the money. Anderson is a whiffer in pass protection.

Yeah, remember last year, all the speculation was that we were going to cut him, he was saying the exact same stuff...what does it mean? It means he was benched (or the more politically correct term "asked not to play") for a half. BFD. But that's okay. Go back to the arm waving and gnashing of teeth...

I thought the run defense sured up last night in the 2nd half. Sam Adams takes himself out of plays over and over again, because he's too agressive. he's obviously disobeying the coaches and perhaps he's overpursuing. I noticed once he was out of the game, they allowed the DT's to bullrush up the middle, and kept 1-2 LB's right in the middle to compensate for the pass rushing DT's. It worked pretty well.

I agree with you. Although, NE didn't exactly come with the idea that they would run it down our throats like Atl/TB/NO/Oak did. I'd still like to see a beefier DL to stuff the run.

Buffalo News is getting lazy. They posted the exact same article from last year about Sam Adams. After his benching last year, Fat Sam woke up and played very well for the rest of the season. They should have benched his fat ass in Tampa this year.