Wow....You know Lindell is bad when

Mikie2times

It may be unfair to compare Lindell to a premier college kicker like Ohio States Nugent, but when my lowly Western Michigan Broncos connect on a 50 yarder it goes a long way to show just how bad Lindell has been.

Many college kickers are accomplishing things that seem outside the realm of possibility for Lindell, that my friends is down right pathetic. The next draft is the time for the Bills to finally bite the bullet and pick up a kicker in the third round. If you object then consider this, what player has TD picked up in the third round that would have made a larger impact than a consistent strong legged kicker?

Hell if we can get Nugent in the second next year I would be all for it, I know that seems early but the kid is a freak of nature. His 55 yard game winner against Marshall last week went threw half way up the goal post. Of course this philosophy is dictated by us getting back our first rounder next year.

Just my 2 cents

Hey Steve did you actually go threw with any of your picks this week? I got Ohio State and Iowa winning and Utah -18 in a three team Parlay.  Betting on the Buckeyes was nearly impossible but I like their chances in a close game with Nugent kicking.

36186[/snapback]

I only bet pro... unfortunatly, I'm just not that knowledgable in NCAA to wager my money on it.. . .

Tomorrow, I like the Ravens.

I think Denver -3 at Jacksonville is a pretty sexy pick tomorrow, if my picks work out today I will put some money on that game for sure. I know you commented on the Oakland/Bills game earlier this week, It may be a good game to pick from a gambling stand point but I just could not force myself to bet against the Bills. I actually made a rule a few years back to never bet the Bills games, no matter how much I try and stay unbiased I just can't do it.

or the tennessee kicker who just kicked a 50 yarder....of course he missed a p.a.t. just before that.

the game was bs though, that penalty with 55 seconds left was absolute horse stevestojan.

36410[/snapback]

Well, not calling the Tennessee player for a PF as well was horseshit. The zebra was looking RIGHT at them, and only called the Florida guy. Amazing! Friggin' zebras in Tennessee! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: