I do not want to join the conspiracy crew....but

The Poojer

Yesterdays game just pissed me off to no end. I couldnt take the patriot man love anymore. When they came back from that Kolber interview and the Bills recovered the fumble, they didnt even make a big deal out of it. It was sickening. That and how many times did they go split screen talking about stupid Teddy who is NOT a hero but an idiot, and leave us Bills fans squinting to see our offense play.

I was annoyed that during the Bills most important drive of the game, they were playing the interview of the Patsies owner. That was the MOST IMPORTANT DRIVE OF THE GAME... KH fumbled it, and they immediately went back to the field, to see New England take the lead.

The Bills get no respect. When they have a chance to win the game on a drive, they divert attention to the Patriots owner. Makes me sick watching the most important drive on only 1/2 of the TV screen.

Oh, did I say that was the MOST IMPORTANT DRIVE?!?!?!!!

Seriously who else thinks that its retarded that there making Teddy out to be a friggin Saint and a hero. Its pathetic. Argh still pissed about all that. Hellp Buffalo was kicking the crap out of them for 3 1/2 qtrs!!! There was another team on the field. If I didnt know any better I would have thought that we were watching a local Boston telecast.