A Silver Lining?

BuckeyeBill

To be honest, I didn't give the Bills a chance to win last night. I even expected to be going to bed at Halftime... seeing the Bills down 24-3, but then they tortured me (like usual) and made it a ballgame.

Another heart-breaker, I saw the ending happening all throughout the game (although I thought it would be a Viniateri fieldgoal to seal it).

Sitting in disbelief at Midnight (knowing full well that I had to wake up in 6 hours) I was looking for the silver lining. I thought for an hour... and I came up with this!

There is NO REAL silver lining. Last night the Bills had a chance to take over the division (dominantly) and have a 50/50 chance or so of making the playoffs. But worse than the Bills losing (3-5 now) New England won and has momentum. Playoffs are over :angry:

Then I thought harder and said that now JP can get some valuable playing time. Should that be considered a silver lining??

I think the Bills MUST play JP now and admit to the world that the playoffs are gone. It will sting like crazy, but we blew our chances last night.

Do you think the Bills will play JP next week and admit a failure to their season, or start Holcomb again and pray for a miracle?

Any thoughts...