The vets lost their right...

scribo

... to cry the "give us a chance to win now" cry. They had their chance, and they failed to take advantage of that chance.

Did London Fletcher play last night? I know he did, but I don't recall hearing his name. How about Sam Adams and Lawyer Milloy? Oh yeah, I heard their names -- when they were getting knocked on their respective slow asses. Troy Vincent? He was out there, but he didn't do a damn thing. Nate "I'm the best league's CB" Clements? Yeah, saw him -- getting burned for a critical TD.

So Moulds had a very nice game. But, in the end, he was the one flagged for the offensive interference, and he was the one running a route six yards too short. I think the OPI penalty was bull, but Moulds gave the ref the chance to pull a classic pro-Pats flag -- he should know better. In the end, his good game wasn't enough, and that is all that matters now.

I'm not necessarily saying the Bills should start J.P. coming out of the bye week. My real point is that the vets have lost any right to complain if it happens.

VERY GOOD POST

Totally agree. and FWIW - i think JP SHOULD start. Moulds should drop to #2 and we should work in some of our young DBs more...

491547[/snapback]

Thanks. I hadn't thought about moving Moulds to the #2 spot, but that is a good idea. The problem, of course, is Moulds' pride. He likely demand a trade in about three seconds, and he may stop passing on his knowledge to Evans, Parrish and Reed.