How funny is this story?!?

duey

http://wcbs880.com/njnews/NJ--BalloonAccid...urces_news_html

Woman injured in hot-air balloon mishap

Sunday October 30, 2005

BETHLEHEM TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) A woman helping her husband launch his hot-air balloon was seriously injured Sunday when her leg got caught in a rope and she was pulled up into the air before falling and crashing through the roof of a barn.

Kathleen J. Long, 53, of Phillipsburg, was in critical condition Sunday night at St. Luke's Hospital in Fountain Hill, but further details of her injuries were not disclosed.

It was not clear how Long's leg got caught in the rope, but witnesses say she dangled from it for a short time and passed through several tree tops before she was knocked off. She then fell about 50 feet and crashed through the roof of the barn in Bethlehem Township.

What I wouldn't give to have video of that whole thing! :angry:

Yeah, that's awfully suspicious. And right out of the movies. heh, I bet TD had something to do with this.

491553[/snapback]

I've had to resort to posting stories like this. I've got nothing to talk about, Lost-wise, and I really have nothing to say regarding the Bills. :angry:

I've had to resort to posting stories like this. I've got nothing to talk about, Lost-wise, and I really have nothing to say regarding the Bills. 

I agree - not much to talk about.

I may have to resort to sharing my dating stories again. :angry: