I'm proud of the Bills

1billsfan

They played their heart out.

The big silver lining here is that the playoff facade is now over. The Bills can now see what kind of quarterback JP can become the rest of the season. We know we have a top runningback (imagine what he'll do if we ever get a top flight offensive line).

I really don't think we're that far away from becoming a good team. If JP comes around, we get TKO back, and we get the offesive line shored up, this team will be pretty darn good next season.

Oh yeah, and it appears the Pats dynasty is finally crumbling. The Colts are gonna kill em.

The big silver lining here is that the playoff facade is now over. The Bills can now see what kind of quarterback JP can become the rest of the season. We know we have a top runningback (imagine what he'll do if we ever get a top flight offensive line).

I really don't think we're that far away from becoming a good team. If JP comes around, we get TKO back, and we get the offesive line shored up, this team will be pretty darn good next season.

Oh yeah, and it appears the Pats dynasty is finally crumbling. The Colts are gonna kill em.

491485[/snapback]

I feel like it is 1986 all over again.

Almost only counts in horse shoes.

I do not think I want to play here today. :angry:

The coaching 'leadership' on this team is just dumb enough to think they have a chance to go to the playoffs until they get the 9th loss. MM and associates really don't have a clue and Tommy boy doesn't either. JP is likely to languish on the bench with this clueless bunch in charge.

I am not prepared to wait 4 years to get back to the show. I know what you are saying, and appreciate some optimism, but it will be a few days before I care.

I really hope they put JP in there NOW and find out if he is the future or if he is Todd Collins all over again. The future is not Holcomb. :angry:

Then remember what happened between 1988-1993.  :lol:

Mike

491496[/snapback]

The coaching 'leadership' on this team is just dumb enough to think they have a chance to go to the playoffs until they get the 9th loss. MM and associates really don't have a clue and Tommy boy doesn't either.  JP is likely to languish on the bench with this clueless bunch in charge.

491497[/snapback]

And that's the real problem. JP will lose valuable game experience because we played halfway decent against a poor team.

491485[/snapback]

For the most part, I'm with you. I would take 16 games played like this one (you will 'win-some, lose-some,' as it is better than watching what took place last week.

I've got news for people, this is no longer a league where you 'wind it up' every 4-5 years and make a run. It has been proven we don't have a Super Bowl caliber defense. Teams can silently build themselves in to contenders without huge dropoffs in play.

And people need to get over that 4th down pass last night....it was an absolutely atrocious play, but if the Bills score just one TD instead of a figgie on those last drives none of it comes in to play; or if we don't drop back to pass and turn the ball over with 5 minutes left...

Holcomb isn't the future,, that news is 6 months old!

The bills played with heart last night?...........If that was the case they'd have won by 17 points!!!!

GOOD LUCK............J.P. your going to need it with this pack of losers around you............

Fire this staff right now and promote Sam Wyche ..........TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!