Oh we are sooo Tricky

30dive

This coaching staff is beyond all things that make sense. How many more games do we have to see such clever play calling? Below just about sums it all up...

Boston Globe reports: 'After the Patriots had pulled within 16-14 with 7:06 remaining, the Bills' running game should have been able to absorb some clock. But on second and 7 at their 32, the Bills decided ''mixing it up" would be the best course of action. Kelly Holcomb dropped back and was sacked by linebacker Rosevelt Colvin, who stripped Holcomb of the ball and recovered the fumble. The Patriots took over at the 23, and two plays later scored the go-ahead touchdown.

This coaching staff is beyond all things that make sense. How many more games do we have to see such clever play calling?  Below just about sums it all up...

Boston Globe reports: 'After the Patriots had pulled within 16-14 with 7:06 remaining, the Bills' running game should have been able to absorb some clock. But on second and 7 at their 32, the Bills decided ''mixing it up" would be the best course of action. Kelly Holcomb dropped back and was sacked by linebacker Rosevelt Colvin, who stripped Holcomb of the ball and recovered the fumble. The Patriots took over at the 23, and two plays later scored the go-ahead touchdown.

491473[/snapback]

Well to be fair, the Pats had really bottled up Willis all game. :angry:

stupid Clements. I didn't even thought of that. If we hadn't called a pass play there would have been no turnover. Suddenly I hate our O.C. Tom "tricksy" Clements.

491890[/snapback]

Dont worry about him, he will be our off-season sacrifice to the season ticket buyers this year.

But on second and 7 at their 32, the Bills decided ''mixing it up" would be the best course of action.

491473[/snapback]

THAT pisses me off more than anything. Up by one score, running game consistently gaining yardage, seven minutes left...31 coaching staffs in the league run the ball. OUR mongoloid !@#$tard ass-faced halfwit collection of Burger King employees masquerading as a coaching staff decide that it's the perfect time to "mix it up".

WHAT THE !@#$ IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS????? A ten-year-old with an X-Box and Madden '05 could coach a better game than these pinheads.

THAT pisses me off more than anything. Up by one score, running game consistently gaining yardage, seven minutes left...31 coaching staffs in the league run the ball. OUR mongoloid !@#$tard ass-faced halfwit collection of Burger King employees masquerading as a coaching staff decide that it's the perfect time to "mix it up".

WHAT THE !@#$ IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS????? A ten-year-old with an X-Box and Madden '05 could coach a better game than these pinheads.

That was funny!