Yuck.

buckeyemike

My biggest problem here was WHY CALL A SHORT OUT ON 4TH DOWN?!? When your playing against one of the worst secondaries in the National Football League?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You cannot depend on Kelly Holcomb to win football games for you. I've seen this before. He may have thrown for 250 yards, but he couldn't come through in the clutch.

Kelly's a heckuva person, but he's a spot starter and wily veteran backup. Nothing more.

After that 4th down play, I immediately thought of the reaction on this board. :angry: I thought the whole thing would crash sometime around 11:45 P.M.

However, Moulds WAS guilty of offensive pass interference the play before. He hooked the defender's arm. You will get a flag thrown against you, no matter how late in the game it is. Not a smart play, Eric.

On the Pats' second TD drive, that probably WAS a catch. At least from the angle that was provided. MM did well to throw the red flag, but the evidence just wasn't there to overturn it. I thought the officials actually called a pretty fair game.

As far as the ESPN Patriot Lovefest and Tedy Bruschi Jamboree is concerned, it's an inspirational story. He had 11 tackles last night and was in the game for sixty-four plays. After a stroke. Makes for good copy. Even I thought he did well.

Willis did well. He was moving the pile and not dancing around so much this time.

The defense seemed to tank after the call wasn't overturned. But after the Pats scored to make it 16-14, the offensive playcalling seemed to suffer as well.

I don't think Kelly Holcomb will start against the Chiefs. It's time to put Losman back in and see what happens.

This was a loss and ultimately, an ugly and costly loss. It should have been at least 10-0 at halftime, and it hurt the Bills dearly in the second half.

The Buffalo Bills are simply a mediocre football team this year. Nothing less, nothing more.

There is NO conspiracy, among the officials, ESPN, or the commissioner's office, against the Buffalo Bills. If there were a conspiracy, there's NO WAY the Bills would have been in the game, much less the lead, for most of Sunday night. Nothing would have gotten in the way of the anointing of the Patriots and Tedy Bruschi.

Mike

After reading some of the posts on this board, I have to add the following:

STOP WHINING. THERE IS NO ANTI-BILLS OR PRO-PATRIOTS CONSPIRACY.

The world is NOT aligned against us. Sometimes, life sucks. It's not all perfect. And the Bills just don't have it this year.

Mike