Tally ho?

I've never been there, but if you're referring to Rick's Tally Ho then it's probably not your best choice. Tally Ho is in the USA and if you want true Canadian Ballet performances then you need to actually go to Canada where the girls are completely naked. In New York State the girls can't get completely nude. Sundowners is in Canada and is supposed to be good if you like nude women grinding on your lap, but I've never been there either.

C'mon fellas... who's been and what's it like?

I'm in town on my own for a night or two in December... thought'd i'd stop by. Or are there better places to head to?

491427[/snapback]

OK - so where better?

491907[/snapback]

In Buffalo? Forget it. Seriously, take the 20 minute drive and go to Canada.

Going to a strip club in Buffalo when you could just as easily go to one in Canada in like going to McDonalds when you could go to an awesome steak house for the same price.

Listen, the girls in the states don't get naked (most even wear tassles). The ultra talented girls from canada pick up your dollar bills, and never use their hands. Think about it.

The ultra talented girls from canada pick up your dollar bills, and never use their hands. Think about it.

492407[/snapback]

That's disgusting, immoral, filthy and totally unwholesome. To think that you would waste your hard earned money so that some trollip would remove it without using her hands is vile! Is this how you are able to get through those long, lonesome nights?

I can't imagine how foul these tramps are that they would stoop to such depths to strip for degenerates of your ilk.

I feel repulsed knowing that you share the same bandwith that I regularly use, makes me want to sterilize my keyboard after replying to such a corrupted human waste form. With that being said, I will be at Platinums in Ft. Erie on Saturday the 12th to ensure that these women see the light and repent from their sinning ways. I will do this by offering copious amounts of folded dollar bills so that they see the correct path to salvation.

That's disgusting, immoral, filthy and totally unwholesome. To think that you would waste your hard earned money so that some trollip would remove it without using her hands is vile! Is this how you are able to get through those long, lonesome nights?

I can't imagine how foul these tramps are that they would stoop to such depths to strip for degenerates of your ilk.

I feel repulsed knowing that you share the same bandwith that I regularly use, makes me want to sterilize my keyboard after replying to such a corrupted human waste form. With that being said, I will be at Platinums in Ft. Erie on Saturday the 12th to ensure that these women see the light and repent from their sinning ways. I will do this by offering copious amounts of folded dollar bills so that they see the correct path to salvation.

492429[/snapback]

you do good work my son...are you accepting new members?

C'mon fellas... who's been and what's it like?

I'm in town on my own for a night or two in December... thought'd i'd stop by. Or are there better places to head to?

491427[/snapback]

to bad you are not coming to schenectady i could fix you up with this little girl i met to day . spend less and get er done :doh: