Another comentary on comentary.

In the first quarter, someone on the pats drove straight into WM's knees from the front, didn't even try to wrap him up, helmet and pads straight into both kneecaps.

Maguire goes "Now THAT's how you tackle, you hit him right in the knees"

Even Theisman was taken aback, "You do?"

PM says, "Yeah, you hit someone dead in the knees, they are going down"

True, but there are other ways to make a firm tackle, and in that situation is legal. It just looked intentional, going lower or higher and wrapping arms would have had the same effect.

Maybe that was already mentioned somewhere, or maybe I didn't see it right, but I thought it could have been a serious injury. And an ex-Bill is bragging on it. I can't help but think that if a Bills player did the same to a Pat, they'd be talking about the cheap shot dirty playing.

Has nothing to do with the loss...but it was disturbing.

Your just discovering that Paul McGuire is two faced? On that stupid little cable show of his on Empire he would have Bills on all the time then on the Sunday night ESPN broadcast would rip them a new one. I lost respect for PM about 10 years ago.

Your just discovering that Paul McGuire is two faced? On that stupid little cable show of his on Empire he would have Bills on all the time then on the Sunday night ESPN broadcast would rip them a new one. I lost respect for PM about 10 years ago.

491414[/snapback]

No, I knew that, I just thought bragging on someone intentionally trying to take someone's knees out was a bit over the top.

No, I knew that, I just thought bragging on someone intentionally trying to take someone's knees out was a bit over the top.

491416[/snapback]

I don't leave it to announcers to dictate what is a good hit; you can turn the sound off and watch the game and not get a migraine. The players are the ones who matter. This one learned from the best. Rodney Harrison reincarnate. He was trying to make a highlight reel for a WM career-ending injury.

In the first quarter, someone on the pats drove straight into WM's knees from the front, didn't even try to wrap him up, helmet and pads straight into both kneecaps.

Maguire goes "Now THAT's how you tackle, you hit him right in the knees"

Even Theisman was taken aback, "You do?"

PM says, "Yeah, you hit someone dead in the knees, they are going down"

True, but there are other ways to make a firm tackle, and in that situation is legal. It just looked intentional, going lower or higher and wrapping arms would have had the same effect.

Maybe that was already mentioned somewhere, or maybe I didn't see it right, but I thought it could have been a serious injury. And an ex-Bill is bragging on it. I can't help but think that if a Bills player did the same to a Pat, they'd be talking about the cheap shot dirty playing.

Has nothing to do with the loss...but it was disturbing.

491409[/snapback]

So Theisman's comment was lost on more than just McGuire. Theisman made that comment after the replay because McGahee got hit square in the groin on the play.