I thank ESPN for their coverage

Normally when the Bills play so badly that they throw away a perfectly winnable game (because with the injuries, adjusting to the loss of Weis and some stupid undsiciplined play NE demonstrated they were a bad team. Yhe fact we gotten beaten by a bad team speaks volumes about our work).

However, I have to thank ESPN though because as bad as my beloved team was, their attempt to cover the game was so bad that as pissed as I was about the Bills, I just had to shake my head with laughter at their antics.

I'm use to announcers saying dumb things and they are annoying but ignorable for the most part. However,

from the overblown coverage of the spiritual life Bruschi's presence would give and how that would clearly influence the fkow amd play of the game.

to the stretch the announcers kept trying to make that his play was driving the game,

to their insane refusal to brerak away from the Kolber ramblings or the Kraft interview for the two key turnovers that actually did describe this game.

from simply showing the athletic event to just trying to entertain by telling the story of the game, the coverage was BAD! BAD! BAD!

I so have to thank ESPN though, right now I would simply be depressed about my Bills, but given their non-entetainment they disracted me from this disaster.