Anyone listening to Bills post-game?

I'm just curious what Schopp & The Dope are saying, what the fans are saying, and what Holcomb said to the inevitable question of why-oh-why did he throw to Moulds on 4th down?

PTR

491250[/snapback]

I bet Mularkey says something about the officiating, and takes the fine. The deep pass hit the ground; it was on replay so the refs even had a chance to overturn the original wrong call. Maybe my definition of indisputable is different the refs, but that looked indisputable to me. Then the horrible offensive interference call that set this offense against enormous odds. Instead of a 1st down, we get 3 and 16, and as we know 3 and 16 is nearly impossible for our offense. That contact happen all game long, and you might see it called once every two games, instead we get it called to stop our game winning drive. BS!!

Everybody's pissed and so am I, but the Bills played a great game. I just think those calls cost us the game more then any player from Buffalo did. Sure Kelly blew it on the 4th down, but it should have never come down to that to begin with.