We Ran the Ball but should have done it more

I know that there a a million what ifs and should'ves would'ves but on the last drive I would have like to see more running. We run Willis on first he gains five and then on 2nd and 5 throw out of the backfield to Shelton incomplete.

I just thought with it being 4 down territory and gaining 5 on 1st. Why not take 3 more shots at running? It was frustrating how we should no urgency. We wasted alot of time getting plays in and we had 1 timeout. If we show some pace on offense we would have had plenty of time to run the ball considering our field position.

Sidenote with all the Bruschi stuff and the "hero" song in the background showing a video montage was pathetic. I mean you would have thought at halftime Tedy pulled 8 kids out of a burning building.

Lastly the pregame stuff was over the top. The word Bills or Buffalo was not mentioned until about 7 minutes into the opening segment when they finally let Paul talk after Mike and Joe went on about u know who. Someone tuning in would not even had known the Bills were playing until basically the kcikoff