What's your reaction to the game right now?

What is your immediate reaction to this game?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is your immediate reaction to this game?

• Disgust
    • Resignation
    • Pissed off
    • Laughing my goddamned ass off
    • What game?

I don't know how I feel, on one hand I'm shocked at how we played, on the other I'm pissed off at being cheated by the Refs, and Kelly’s stupid throw. It hurts bad, but even in defeat this was easily the most entertaining Bills game in a long time. Still this one stung the core, so dejected would be the best word to describe how I feel.

Disgusted. It says alot about what kind of team we really have. 9 point lead to a 5 point loss in 1 minute. We have talent but no heart, no fight and no guts. Good teams put games like this away. We do not have a good team.

I ask, simply because...am I the only one here who saw this crap-fest as gross comedy?  I just can't stop laughing...

...particularly at "Ow, my hammy!" and the image of the ball bouncing on the turf.   :lol:

490894[/snapback]

I initially voted for resignation, but I'm coming around to your way (comedy) of thinking. How is this for a comedy skit.....

The Bills have a qb with a cannon, so they use the 13th pick of a draft for a talented speedster wideout, Lee Evans. Makes sense.

Now, let's release the qb who threw to this young phenom and simply hand the job to a confused, dancing, high fiving kid who is lucky he knows Evans is on the field. When this fails, give the ball to a guy who needs to wind up to throw a football 8 yards.

Now, use your first draft selection on yet another small wideout who is built more like a female figure skater than a football player. and provide poor bocking.

What do we have? You guessed it.......The "Smashmouth" Buffalo Bills. :lol:

We gotta laugh to keep from crying. :angry:

The end result was as I expected, though we made more of a game of it than I thought we would.

Still...this loss came down to the same things that have been killing us all year. Poor execution, poor play calling and too many damn penalties.