Holcomb...

e-dog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think now that he's seen how a dump-off works about 100 times while sitting on the bench that he might be able to throw it now?  :angry:

491717[/snapback]

Atleast I hope seeing that has taught him two things (1) Dump offs are better than sacks/throwing out of bounds/inaccurate downfield throws. and (2) Don't JUST dump off but go for the deep throws and medium range throws consistently. We all saw what happened yesterday with the deep throw (1 inc + 1 TD).

Do you think now that he's seen how a dump-off works about 100 times while sitting on the bench that he might be able to throw it now?  :lol:

491717[/snapback]

:angry:

I actually don't think it was such a bad idea to let JP sit and regroup for a couple of games given how bad he looked. But he has to get back out there now and learn the hard way.

:angry:

I actually don't think it was such a bad idea to let JP sit and regroup for a couple of games given how bad he looked.  But he has to get back out there now and learn the hard way.

491742[/snapback]

I don't know. After watching the past four games from the bench, Losman is probably thinking "What have I gotten myself in to? I'm not going out behind THAT line..."