quick whistle? on 3rd and 16 was josh reed

Johnny

again....he set up 4th and 7........last drive...anyone see it better?

490775[/snapback]

The only replay that they showed wasn't conclusive. I also thought he wasn't down. But since he didn't complain, my guess is that the knee was down.

The only replay that they showed wasn't conclusive.  I also thought he wasn't down.  But since he didn't complain, my guess is that the knee was down.

490802[/snapback]

It wasn't conclusive but it from his immediate reactions and what it looked like on the quick replay, he didn't appear to be down.

based on the first replay call by the officials....the play would have been inconclusive evidence resulting in no change of call....

also i dont think it could have been looked at anyway because it was initially blown dead and the play wasnt allowed to continue.

also i dont think it could have been looked at anyway because it was initially blown dead and the play wasnt allowed to continue.

490895[/snapback]

Which was crap in itself. What the refs have been encouraged to do, and what they have BEEN doing, is to let the play go if there's a possibility of doubt, and let it be overturned if they're wrong, rather than blow plays dead that may not be over and can't be overturned.

In fact, I think that's the only play like that I've seen whistled dead all year. Figures that the ONE time someone blows a play dead, it's the WORST possible time for it to happen for the Bills. :angry:

yah really...his knee was damn close and nobody even mentions it....im !@#$ing pissed about a lot about this damn game damnit!

490797[/snapback]

Saving that replay for that play would have been nice instead of the stupid one at the end of the first half.