Steve Tasker on how great the Fins will be

seq004

Anyone else watching the Miami- New Orleans pathetic game. If you listen to Tasker it seems the Dolphins will be the next dynasty. He said something to the effect and I'm paraphrasing "If your team gets the chance to play Miami this year you better beat them because victories over this club will be hard to come by in the future". Then when speaking of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams he said something like "With both players on this team the offense will make them a monster." Does he know something we don't or should I just chalk it up as another game he announces that makes no sense? A great player but come on get real. <_<

Anyone else watching the Miami- New Orleans pathetic game. If you listen to Tasker it seems the Dolphins will be the next dynasty. He said something to the effect and I'm paraphrasing "If your team gets the chance to play Miami this year you better beat them because victories over this club will be hard to come by in the future". Then when speaking of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams he said something like "With both players on this team the offense will make them a monster." Does he know something we don't or should I just chalk it up as another game he announces that makes no sense? A great player but come on get real.  <_<

489831[/snapback]

Should'nt you be seeing if someone wants more fries. If you are so dilusional as to think you know more about the dolphins, the bills, the nfl or probably anything from the sound of your post than Steve Tasker, do some research on the state of the dolphins. Their salary cap and their current coaching staff and if you don't think they will be much better than with wanny you should be a faider fan.

Should'nt you be seeing if someone wants more fries. If you are so dilusional as to think you know more about the dolphins, the bills, the nfl or probably anything from the sound of your post than Steve Tasker, do some research on the state of the dolphins.  Their salary cap and their current coaching staff and if you don't think they will be much better than with wanny you should be a faider fan.

489839[/snapback]

Welcome newbie! <_<

Anyone else watching the Miami- New Orleans pathetic game. If you listen to Tasker it seems the Dolphins will be the next dynasty. He said something to the effect and I'm paraphrasing "If your team gets the chance to play Miami this year you better beat them because victories over this club will be hard to come by in the future". Then when speaking of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams he said something like "With both players on this team the offense will make them a monster." Does he know something we don't or should I just chalk it up as another game he announces that makes no sense? A great player but come on get real.  <_<

489831[/snapback]

I heard it also. First thing they have to do to get to the next level is get a solid quarterback. Also, they're playing the Saints. My goodness, do the Saints get the worst breaks in the NFL?

Should'nt you be seeing if someone wants more fries. If you are so dilusional as to think you know more about the dolphins, the bills, the nfl or probably anything from the sound of your post than Steve Tasker, do some research on the state of the dolphins.  Their salary cap and their current coaching staff and if you don't think they will be much better than with wanny you should be a faider fan.

489839[/snapback]

Solid first post! <_< I don't have to do research. I know their coaching staff and their salary cap issues and I can honestly say it doesn't mean a dam thing. It's all potential and that word means nothing in the NFL. The have the same chance as everyone else in the AFC East the next 5 years. Their is no cyrstal ball. Saban can end up being a complete flop in the NFL. He's proven nothing in this league and until the players are put together and play together nobody knows, so you made a stupid first post. Feel free to leave.

Should'nt you be seeing if someone wants more fries. If you are so dilusional as to think you know more about the dolphins, the bills, the nfl or probably anything from the sound of your post than Steve Tasker, do some research on the state of the dolphins. Their salary cap and their current coaching staff and if you don't think they will be much better than with wanny you should be a faider fan.
Solid first post! <_<

489861[/snapback]

Poor grammar, runon sentences, spelling errors, misuse of apostrophes, I beg to differ. :flirt: