Program Alert

BADOLBILZ

I finished work today and I thought, hey this is alright, I can watch the 4:00 games then the Sunday nighter. Then I remembered who is on tonight.

The good news is two episodes of Rome, including Cleopatra getting sacked more than Kelly Holcomb at Gillette. I mean, unless you are a ball burglar, which would you rather see?

SIDEWAYS is also on HBO2 at 8:00, for the ponderous sorts who are looking for a humorous alternative to Willis McGahee running 20 yards parallel to the line for no gain.

And yes, the morbid types could always tune in to ESPN on the off chance that Tedy Bruschi could have another stroke, but why risk it when you know Larry David's father WILL have a stroke while eating a whitefish and capers sandwich and later tell his son that he is adopted on Curb Your Enthusiasm, right after Rome?

Just a few suggested alternatives to watching re-runs(or re-incomplete passes, re-turnovers, re-sacks, re-gashes for a TD, your choice). No offense to Brian Moorman he is a fine punter.

And think, maybe, just maybe a 0 share in the Buffalo market for this game would get ESPN to stop putting this annual slaughter on in prime time every year.

Rome is the 1st HBO show that I find unwatchable. It's horrible.

Here's my review of Sideways: So, some genius in Hollywood decided to make a male version of Thelma & Louise, well the original sucked, so why do a remake. I just wish the characters had met the same fate as Thelma & Louise.

How can anyone like these characters or their antics. They had more crimes on their resumes than the guys on my busted board. (I don't even remember half their names)

Did anyone ever hear of the crime called drunk driving? I'm surprised MADD didn't condemn this movie, but when did MADD ever do or say anything useful anyway. These characters love to drink a lot of wine & get behind the wheel-how lovely!

Sandra Oh, hey ever hear of felonious assault & battery. They arrest women who beat up guys just because they lied to get sex. Never saw the police anywhere in this movie. And speaking of lying for sex, how can anyone like a character who will **** any woman that breathes the week of his wedding, and then wreck his friend's car to cover up an assault that messes up his face. While we're on crimes-besides the drunk driving stuff & battery, what about public lewdness, running around naked to get back to the motel?

Hey Giamatti, biggest drunk offender-breaking and entering ain't exactly law abiding either. Overall, his character is a downer, man. Doesn't have the guts to go to a wedding reception just because his ex is pregnant.

Only good scene was when he takes the bottle of wine & runs in the fields to drink it all before the actor can stop him. Speaking of scenes, if there's going to be nudity, please make it a hot babe and not 2 whales doing it and the guy running out fully naked. They couldn't even get the nudity right!

Sideways- thumbs down!

How can anyone like these characters or their antics.  They had more crimes on their resumes than the guys on my busted board. (

489833[/snapback]

Lighten up Francis. You probably want Carl Spackler busted for destroying Bushwood.

<_<

I like the show Intervention but it runs on Sunday nights at 10 on AandE. What a show! Tonights episode is an beautiful honor roll student who is a heroin addict. It drains you. I am hoping AandE runs it later tonight. If you have never seen Intervention check it out next Sunday when the Bills are not on.

Rome is the 1st HBO show that I find unwatchable.  It's horrible. 

Here's my review of Sideways:  So, some genius in Hollywood decided to make a male version of Thelma & Louise, well the original sucked, so why do a remake.  I just wish the characters had met the same fate as Thelma & Louise. 

How can anyone like these characters or their antics.  They had more crimes on their resumes than the guys on my busted board. (I don't even remember half their names)

Did anyone ever hear of the crime called drunk driving?  I'm surprised MADD didn't condemn this movie, but when did MADD ever do or say anything useful anyway.  These characters love to drink a lot of wine & get behind the wheel-how lovely!

Sandra Oh, hey ever hear of felonious assault & battery.  They arrest women who beat up guys just because they lied to get sex.  Never saw the police anywhere in this movie.  And speaking of lying for sex, how can anyone like a character who will **** any woman that breathes the week of his wedding, and then wreck his friend's car to cover up an assault that messes up his face.  While we're on crimes-besides the drunk driving stuff & battery, what about public lewdness, running around naked to get back to the motel? 

Hey Giamatti, biggest drunk offender-breaking and entering ain't exactly law abiding either.  Overall, his character is a downer, man.  Doesn't have the guts to go to a wedding reception just because his ex is pregnant. 

Only good scene was when he takes the bottle of wine & runs in the fields to drink it all before the actor can stop him. Speaking of scenes, if there's going to be nudity, please make it a hot babe and not 2 whales doing it and the guy running out fully naked.  They couldn't even get the nudity right! 

Sideways- thumbs down!

489833[/snapback]

Thanks for the review Michael Medved.

Rome is the 1st HBO show that I find unwatchable.  It's horrible. 

Here's my review of Sideways:  So, some genius in Hollywood decided to make a male version of Thelma & Louise, well the original sucked, so why do a remake.  I just wish the characters had met the same fate as Thelma & Louise. 

How can anyone like these characters or their antics.  They had more crimes on their resumes than the guys on my busted board. (I don't even remember half their names)

Did anyone ever hear of the crime called drunk driving?  I'm surprised MADD didn't condemn this movie, but when did MADD ever do or say anything useful anyway.  These characters love to drink a lot of wine & get behind the wheel-how lovely!

Sandra Oh, hey ever hear of felonious assault & battery.  They arrest women who beat up guys just because they lied to get sex.  Never saw the police anywhere in this movie.  And speaking of lying for sex, how can anyone like a character who will **** any woman that breathes the week of his wedding, and then wreck his friend's car to cover up an assault that messes up his face.  While we're on crimes-besides the drunk driving stuff & battery, what about public lewdness, running around naked to get back to the motel? 

Hey Giamatti, biggest drunk offender-breaking and entering ain't exactly law abiding either.  Overall, his character is a downer, man.  Doesn't have the guts to go to a wedding reception just because his ex is pregnant. 

Only good scene was when he takes the bottle of wine & runs in the fields to drink it all before the actor can stop him. Speaking of scenes, if there's going to be nudity, please make it a hot babe and not 2 whales doing it and the guy running out fully naked.  They couldn't even get the nudity right! 

Sideways- thumbs down!

489833[/snapback]

My girlfriend and I also hated Sideways, unfortunately for us we bought it without watching it first (almost always recipe for disaster). This movie got such great reviews, but I was just sitting at the end thinking how pissed I was that I spent 15$ and wasted 2 hours of my life on this colostomy bag.

If cracking a half smile once or twice is worth 2 hours of your life then by all means give it a look, but I would rather listen to Maguire say "Let me tell you something" 400 times then watch this movie again.

Right now Im enjoying a pretty good game between the Sens and the Flyers. Probably will stick with that and just kinda poke in on the Bills game. I have Brady this week in fantasy league so thats reason enough to pay a bit of attention.