receivers taking plays off

Johnny

a lackadaisacal walk in the park with jp at qb at times?.........i've read about it more than a few times on this board with people thinking maybe a vet wr was taking a play off...a half hearted attempt instead of going up to get it with two hands maybe ....

interestingly the one guy desperate to proove himself not a bust, Josh Reed, had been the best wr, or at least was on the receiving end for the most passes, yards..............coincidence??

cant lead the vets on the club?

just cant hit anyone?

a little of both?

frustration to the point an opposing defender can feel it and rub your nose in it, draw a luugie ....get ya spitting mad in a close game that when you come out of the locker room the coach is convinced he might have to make a change while it's still within reach

I promised you a winner last week after I bounced you guys out of that post-game thread. And since you don't play parlays, you only get 1.

The Giants only giving 1.5 at home against the over-rated Skins is a lock.

Cya

I promised you a winner last week after I bounced you guys out of that post-game thread. And since you don't play parlays, you only get 1.

The Giants only giving 1.5 at home against the over-rated Skins is a lock.

Cya

489691[/snapback]

Is this Pennsyltucky butt-kicker lock of the week??? <_<

I agree by the way...Eli is going to be brimming with confidence after that game winning drive last week. Amazing how a quickly developing young QB makes the weapons he has (Barber, Shockey, Plax, Toomer) so much better... remind me--did Eli struggle a bit last year and the beginning of this year?

remind me--did Eli struggle a bit last year and the beginning of this year?

He caught an inordinate amount of flak in the media, but I didn't think he looked nearly as bad as most claimed; it just seemed to sort of turn into a pile-on situation.

He looked to have solid command of the Ginat offense (for a rook), flashed a nice toolbox at times, didn't look uncomfortable or out of place and threw some great balls downfield that looked awfully familiar. A few teams gameplanned him and suckered him into some bad decisions but there was enough good with the bad that he didn't deserve much of the grief he got.

I'm not real surprised to see him playing well as he wasn't all that bad last year and the addition of Plax creates a tremendous amount of room for other options in the Giant offense.

Cya