Ball Burglars on WGRZ TV - 2 Sunday 8 PM

Hello "Two Bills Drive" Fans. It's me, the Ball Burglar reminding you all that WGRZ has done a little feature on us for their pregame show Sunday. So remember it's Channel 2 at 8 PM.  :doh:

489248[/snapback]

These guys used to be the "Ball Handlers" at Bonaventure hoops games back when the Bonnies still took welding certificates. They made Jan Van Breda Cough. They seem to have brought the malaise with them. Apparently nobody told these turd burglars that The King is the official fast food joint of the NFL this year.

These guys used to be the "Ball Handlers" at Bonaventure hoops games back when the Bonnies still took welding certificates.  They made Jan Van Breda Cough.  They seem to have brought the malaise with them.  Apparently nobody told these turd burglars that The King is the official fast food joint of the NFL this year.

489396[/snapback]

Anyways, thanks Burglar. Its always good to give attention to things that benefit charity.

Gee I ain't seen this many "lonely" guys since the last time I visited my cousin Louie in the hooscow. :doh:

Anyways we in The Ball Burlar Organization welcome folks of all differnet "orientations" so I'm still sorta pleased to meet you fellows. Just so you remember my grain don't run that way we will get along fine. :doh:

Now back to the topic don't forget to watch the little film on the WGRZ TV pregame show!

And heya to rtconner it seems you have some idea of what we are up to with the rabble you have assembled on this board don't ya?

Hello "Two Bills Drive" Fans. It's me, the Ball Burglar reminding you all that WGRZ has done a little feature on us for their pregame show Sunday. So remember it's Channel 2 at 8 PM.   <_<

489248[/snapback]

Who is this..ED..STU (ped),,or Adam (who wants to be Eve)???

You should be ashamed to plug your show on this board. And to try and boost your ratings by mentioning us. What are you going to do call us mental retards like your buddy Schoop does on WGR.

I'd rather watch Irvin and Sanders sell their pimp clothes on QVC than watch you. :lol::angry:

ps..what time is it on??? :flirt:<_<

You should be ashamed to plug your show on this board. And to try and boost your ratings by mentioning us. What are you going to do call us mental retards like your buddy Schoop does on WGR.

I'd rather watch Irvin and Sanders sell their pimp clothes on QVC than watch you. <_<  :lol:

ps..what time is it on???  <_<  :flirt:

489600[/snapback]

The show is on from 8-8:30 PM bub.

Anyways, thanks Burglar. Its always good to give attention to things that benefit charity.

489414[/snapback]

Not when it means glorifying crime. Burglary is a serious problem, accounting for more than half of the dvd players, jewelry and silverware stolen each year in the US and New England. Ball Burglars? What's next? The EZC changing their name to the Male Frauds in an attempt to catch Ed Kilgore's eye? I'm beginning to think UConn James is right, this country is circling the drain.

<_<

I'd rather watch Irvin and Sanders sell their pimp clothes on QVC than watch you. <_<  :lol:

ps..what time is it on???   <_<  :flirt:

489600[/snapback]

I think it's that radio "jock" Brad Ritter. He did mention something on air today about "Nut Lessness" :angry::doh: