Thurman, Andre and Ralph on the Hall list

duey

I'm pleased Takwer made it again and he should be the first ST player to make it eventually as he revolutionized the game with his play, his commitment and innovation (he forced opponents to dt him a gunner and then forced a rule change against running downfield OB to avoid the blocks and still making it on the field for the tackle) on ST.

I doubt he make it this year but eventually I think this will happen.

Devil's Advocate here. 

Ralph has been notorious for underpaying his coaches.  Some on this board claim TD doesn't want a head coach who could threaten his power-more likely it's Ralph not wanting to pay top $ for a head coach who would demand Ralph's money. 

489056[/snapback]

Hall of Fame voters consider how many people whine on this board regarding Tom Donahoe even less than they consider how much BO players have coming off the field.

I'm pleased Tasker made it again and he should be the first ST player to make it eventually as he revolutionized the game with his play, his commitment and innovation (he forced opponents to dt him a gunner and then forced a rule change against running downfield OB to avoid the blocks and still making it on the field for the tackle) on ST.

489183[/snapback]

I gotta like it when Jim Kelly mentions that Tasker was "the greastest special teams player in the history of the NFL" each and every time he gets the opportunity. You need cheerleaders when you're on the bubble.

I don't think Andre gets in unless Art Monk gets in. I would draw the a corollary to baseball: Ritchie Ashburn didn't get in until Phil Rizzuto got in. The Scooter had a ton of cheerleaders.

I'm pleased Takwer made it again and he should be the first ST player to make it eventually as he revolutionized the game with his play, his commitment and innovation (he forced opponents to dt him a gunner and then forced a rule change against running downfield OB to avoid the blocks and still making it on the field for the tackle) on ST.

489183[/snapback]

I can't see how a guy who isn't even on the Wall of Fame can hope to make the Hall of Fame. The Bills need to put Tasker on the Wall.

JDG