Analyze my dream

Cugalabanza

You arrive at your doctor's office. They tell you the doctor isn't in today, so the nurse will do the tests. The nurse tells you your health is too high by one centimeter. She refuses to explain any further. When say you don't understand, she says, "don't you know what a centimeter is?" Then she starts intentionally mumbling nonsense questions. When you say you can't understand, she asks if you've ever been diagnosed with "muted sensibilities." Then, a birthday party for the receptionist breaks out with balloons and confetti and the nurse leaves you standing in the waiting room with your pants around your ankles and needles in your arms.

Then, you see your doctor there and he's limping badly. He limps over to you with a drink in his hand, wearing a party hat. You ask him what's wrong with his leg. He says "I can't understand a word you're saying." Then you say, "That's funny--there was a birthday party here the last time I was here also." Then the doctor says he'll have to get back to you about that.

You arrive at your doctor's office.  They tell you the doctor isn't in today, so the nurse will do the tests.  The nurse tells you your health is too high by one centimeter.  She refuses to explain any further.  When say you don't understand, she says, "don't you know what a centimeter is?"  Then she starts intentionally mumbling nonsense questions.  When you say you can't understand, she asks if you've ever been diagnosed with "muted sensibilities."  Then, a birthday party for the receptionist breaks out with balloons and confetti and the nurse leaves you standing in the waiting room with your pants around your ankles and needles in your arms.

Then, you see your doctor there and he's limping badly.  He limps over to you with a drink in his hand, wearing a party hat.  You ask him what's wrong with his leg.  He says "I can't understand a word you're saying."  Then you say, "That's funny--there was a birthday party here the last time I was here also."  Then the doctor says he'll have to get back to you about that.

488703[/snapback]

It means you're standing behind a line of figurative metaphors throwing downfield to a Pepsi machine. :mellow:

You arrive at your doctor's office.  They tell you the doctor isn't in today, so the nurse will do the tests.  The nurse tells you your health is too high by one centimeter.  She refuses to explain any further.  When say you don't understand, she says, "don't you know what a centimeter is?"  Then she starts intentionally mumbling nonsense questions.  When you say you can't understand, she asks if you've ever been diagnosed with "muted sensibilities."  Then, a birthday party for the receptionist breaks out with balloons and confetti and the nurse leaves you standing in the waiting room with your pants around your ankles and needles in your arms.

Then, you see your doctor there and he's limping badly.  He limps over to you with a drink in his hand, wearing a party hat.  You ask him what's wrong with his leg.  He says "I can't understand a word you're saying."  Then you say, "That's funny--there was a birthday party here the last time I was here also."  Then the doctor says he'll have to get back to you about that.

488703[/snapback]

You are Gay. :mellow:

Next patient! (Same diagnosis)

488703[/snapback]

It means you need to stop playing with Lego's before you go to bed. Then again, it could just mean you're lusting for a nurse. :mellow:

488703[/snapback]

I thought you knew better than to eat retatta before bedtime...

488703[/snapback]

You just nodded off, when you wake up your going to say oh man now Im a human pin cushion...Next time you are on the marta, get off at midtown and walk into the vortex, put a buck in the juke and order a draft...

You arrive at your doctor's office. 

The fact that you have arrived means personal success.  So you have confidence.

They tell you the doctor isn't in today, so the nurse will do the tests.  The nurse tells you your health is too high by one centimeter.  She refuses to explain any further. 

Her refusal means you will not score when you hit on the girl dressed as a nurse at the bar on Halloween night.

When say you don't understand, she says, "don't you know what a centimeter is?"  Then she starts intentionally mumbling nonsense questions.  When you say you can't understand, she asks if you've ever been diagnosed with "muted sensibilities." 

Her mumbling means you get the girl dressed like a nurse on Halloween drunk at the bar but unfortunately she says 'you don't understand' which means you still won't score.

Then, a birthday party for the receptionist breaks out with balloons and confetti and the nurse leaves you standing in the waiting room with your pants around your ankles and needles in your arms.

I have a vision what this means but you don't want me to post it on a public board.

The fact that the Dr. is limping means you have Erectile Disfunction but you were somehow able to get a rubber (party hat) over you limpness.

488703[/snapback]

488703[/snapback]

Take this dream test, it will surly help you.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/dreams/?sid=20...&test=dreamsogt

To properly analyze this dream, I will need to know, in detail, what the nurses were wearing.  Specifically, length of skirts, visible cleavedge, etc.

488797[/snapback]

The nurses were really really unattractive (and mean!). The receptionist was hot though. I remember I kept wanting to leave the spot where the nurses had me and go over to the party area to talk to the receptionist, but I couldn't move with my pants down and everything.