Dr. Z

Mile High

Everything you throw at this guy, he takes it and makes a positive out of it.. its that simple, he may have the tools around him but for gods sake hes not surrounded by incredible targets, and when his defence stopped shutting down teams, he started scoring more, he lost his "mentor" and has been playing better with no O Coordinator, that makes him a great quarterback.

Best ever is difficult because each QB had their moments but right now, Brady has been consistently Winning, not throwing TD's , WINNING

i hate the !@#$er but he's putting me in the lead in my fantasy team

I'm not the one who brought Emmit, and Irvin into the argument

At least you have a realistc view of the guy. Though I'd argue that he doesn't make big plays when he needs to. He makes small plays,  which are just enough to get into field goal range so Vinatieri can kick a game winning field goal. When has he ever made a game winning big play all by himself?

Heck yeah, I'm sicking of watching BILLS fans stick their noses inside of Marsha's butthole. The guy is good, not "the greatest ever", not "the return of the messiah", not "the ultimate quarterback", he's (as many have said before) not even the best QB playing right now. He's just a good qb. I normally wouldn't care one way or the other but this repeated worship of him on this board, in the media and all over the place is just sickening.

And as far as that "intelligent, studious, passionate, selfless players" crap, I'll mantain that his success was the product of the system. I'm glad you overrate him so much. I have no doubt that the next few years will prove me right.

488967[/snapback]