Here is another startling stat about the Bills

Mikie2times

It's been 49 games since Buffalo has had a 4th quarter comeback of 7 points or more, or a comeback at any point of the game when trailing by 14 or more, and won the game. The last time it was accomplished was in week 6 of the 2002 season when Buffalo trailed Houston by 14 in the second quarter, and by 7 in the 4th, they ended up winning 31-24.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I always feel that there are 3 to 4 players, at least, that look like they are "going through the motions" on ANY given Sunday! Someone questioned the Heart of this team and comebacks of that type take attitude this outfit doesn't possess. For me, it's Moulds and McGahee, or Posey and Vincent or any combination of players that absolutely drive me NUTS! The Offensive line looks this way every other week! I'd say that next year, the Reigning GM better have the guts to start reshaping this franchise going forward! It's in BAD shape right now!!

It's been 49 games since Buffalo has had a 4th quarter comeback of 7 points or more, or a comeback at any point of the game when trailing by 14 or more, and won the game.  The last time it was accomplished was in week 6 of the 2002 season when Buffalo trailed Houston by 14 in the second quarter, and by 7 in the 4th, they ended up winning 31-24.

488350[/snapback]

Yeeessh... :mellow: