Has anyone used their DVR to sync Sirius

Listening to John Murphy and AVP while I'm watching the Bills is much more exciting when we are winning and WAY more comforting when we lose.

The only problem is that the video on tv is about 10 seconds ahead of the audio on the Sirius radio broadcast.

Listening to John Murphy and AVP while I'm watching the Bills is much more exciting when we are winning and WAY more comforting when we lose. 

The only problem is that the video on tv is about 10 seconds ahead of the audio on the Sirius radio broadcast.

488343[/snapback]

so pause live TV till radio syncs up its how I watch sabres games with internet streaming of audio should work for Sirius. If ya try it let me know still trying to sell my wife on why I need sirius.

488343[/snapback]

I have asked this a thousand times, and finally an answer. Okay, off to buy Sirius. As long as the audiio is behind the video, i can pause the video(tivo) till the correct time.

Thx for letting me know this

so pause live TV till radio syncs up its how I watch sabres games with internet streaming of audio should work for Sirius.  If ya try it let me know still trying to sell my wife on why I need sirius.

488414[/snapback]

Yep, I've done this most of the season. Last week I had it so good that when the referee was announcing the penalty the lips were synced up perfectly with the audio. May take a few pauses and fast forwards, but it's pretty easy to get it synced up. BTW, I wish I could've done this when Van Miller was around :mellow: